harpdog is offline New Member

M1T, or 1-Test, or 4-AD.....Don't Know????

Here is my story. I'm 26 220 22%BF been training for 10 years and last mounth decided to do EQ and Sus for 8 weeks. I didn't like the fact that I was placeing needles in my body so I stoped 2 and 1/2 weeks into it, and was able to get rid of the left over juice.

I'm looking for somthing else! I can get M1T in the pill form and 4-ad in the pill form, but I'm from Canada so ordering is very risky. I want to order the Big-1 (200mg of 1-Test)from 1fast400.com along with 4-AD both being transdermal. Do you guys think it would be a better gain to try the M1T pills and the 4-AD pills, rather then take the risk of getting the other stack. Which stack would pose the worse Sides.......

I was also wondering the dosage of the M1T and 4-AD pills Per day and how many weeks.

would the Big-1 and 4-AD transdermal be better??????

Ow.... One more thing. Is ordering to Canada that risky, will it get here. The guy at 1fast400.com said if I priority post 2 Days under 4 pounds it will be 95% chance.... Do customs look at the transdermals as childs play or will they scope it out.

Thanks guys

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    I would say go with m1t and 4-ad transdermal. Checkout the thread i wrote caled m1t faq. I dunno about the legality of it in canada.

birsling is offline Member
    I am doing the M1T and transdermal 4 AD right now, and love it! Definitely check out the FAQ post. Bulk Nutrition seems really reliable, so if he says 95%, he is probably right. Though I don't pretend to know anything about Canadian law.

harpdog is offline New Member
    What do you think of the Pill form of 4-AD by ergopharm. I am going to a ware house today, and I will be seeing some M1T .... What should I be looking for as a good brand or product? What should the bottle read? And how much is the real thing costing in the states? We have around 20 G's that we want to spend on this stuff, so can we hold it for years or does it expire.

dalcowbag is offline Anabolic Member
    go with the cheapest m1t you can find. . .and go with the transdermal 4-ad. . taking the oral can do a number on you liver. 1fast400.com has m1t for 10 bucks bro

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    Underground labs is cheapest. They are all the same quality. I would go with the 4-ad transdermal over the pills. Its easier and gets into your system alot easier.

Thread Information