harpdog is offline New Member

Need a M1T Add-On! not many choices??

I can get some M1T here in Canada (underground), but I can't get anything other then The Beast Androstenadoin to go with it as a stack. I was told that the Beast which is now off the Market has 4-ad in it. Can you guys give me a little help and tell me what I can do. I can get just about anything other then Andro products. I would really like to try this M1T out, A gym rat around here got his hands on it and used it for 2 weeks and got really good gains.

Help me with my stack? Please!!!!!!

birsling is offline Member
    Harp, you can try it without a stack. Or, get yourself 4-derm from Bulk Nutrition. It is a transdermal. That is what I am using right now, and love it!

co2boi is offline Anabolic Member
    I have some M1T and a bottle of "Get Hard Stack" that has 4-ad, along with a bunch of other things in it (don't have the bottle with me). I would be interested to know if I could take them together as well...

birsling is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by co2boi
    I have some M1T and a bottle of "Get Hard Stack" that has 4-ad, along with a bunch of other things in it (don't have the bottle with me). I would be interested to know if I could take them together as well...
    You would probably need to hit up NSA on that one. Have the bottle to, so he knows what the active ingredients are. Check the M1T FAQ's also, there is new info on that thread just about every day.

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    We need to know what is in the "get hard stack" do tell you if it will work or not.

The Beast is the very old version that says ANDROSTENADOIN on the bottom of the lable This is the only thing that has been recomended to take with the M1T. I think that its andro, but I was told that its got 4-Ad in it. You cant get this stuff from the Beast web site (They dont make it anymore). The contents say 100mg of androstenadoin? I need tro know what to take if I use the M1T. Remember I'm Canadian so I cant get everything. I dont know what you mean by the "Get Hard Stack"

nsa
    That was towards someone else. But you should run 4-ad transdermal or test prop if your willing to inject.

I will tell you again..... I cant get 4-Ad, but also I only want to do M1T for 2 weeks so a stack might not be needed. I need to know of something else to use with a stack, and it has to have zero andro in it so I can get it in Canada.

nsa
    2 weeks isn't going to do much IMO. M1t doesn't even kick in until like day 5, so you will only have 9 days of it being active. Bump it up to 4 weeks.

can I run it by itself. for 3 weeks..... I want to see the 3 weeks cycle working for my first. I would like to cycle with other Canadian products, what do you think.

nsa
    I think you need to reevaluate what you want from this cycle. Are you looking to gain as much mass as possible or are you looking drop fat.

co2boi is offline Anabolic Member
    Here's the contents of SciFits "Get Hard Stack". Compatible with M1T??

100mg 5-Alpha-Androstane 3,17 Beta Diol
    50mg 19-Nor-4-Androstenediol
    50mg 1,(5 alpha)-Androsten-3,17-Dione
    50mg 1,4-Androstadiene-3,17-Dione
    100mg Dandelion Extract
    100mg Juniper Berry Extract
    100mg Buchu Extract

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    I would say yes it is but mgs are small and wont see a pronounced effect on much but will help the stack a little.

first one is a dht precursor used for hardening
    second converts into nor testosterone like a deca
    third is 1 ad converts to 1 test
    forth converts into boldenone also know as eq used for hunger and vascularity
    dandelion helps with liver/kidneys
    juniper also
    dont know about buchu

Thread Information