KODE is offline Junior Member

need help with pro hormone stack!!

hello everyone! im a newbie to these forums and needed some help/info on a pro hormone stack.. im 5'11" 185lbs. i just got off a cuttng cycle about 6 weeks ago to drop weight for my fight and wanted to start a prohormone stack to bulk up. ive taken a deca /dbol stack before and i was thinking about taking it again but decided to try a prohormone instead. i want to know if that M1t is any good and what i should stack with it and how...ive read the newbie post and seen that it can be stacked with 1AD or 4AD... can anyone recommend what brands to buy, how much i need, and how to cycle it. i was looking on bodybuilding.com and seen different brands etc. but dont know what brands are best for me. any help is greatly appreciated. thanks in advance..
    Last edited by KODE; 11-02-2004 at 01:36 AM.

justin2305 is offline Senior Member
    check out m1t faq....ull find the answers to ur ?s there bro...good luck

KODE is offline Junior Member

thanks

i found it. thanks

znak is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KODE
    hello everyone! im a newbie to these forums and needed some help/info on a pro hormone stack.. im 5'11" 185lbs. i just got off a cuttng cycle about 6 weeks ago to drop weight for my fight and wanted to start a prohormone stack to bulk up. ive taken a deca/dbol stack before and i was thinking about taking it again but decided to try a prohormone instead. i want to know if that M1t is any good and what i should stack with it and how...ive read the newbie post and seen that it can be stacked with 1AD or 4AD... can anyone recommend what brands to buy, how much i need, and how to cycle it. i was looking on bodybuilding.com and seen different brands etc. but dont know what brands are best for me. any help is greatly appreciated. thanks in advance..
    M1T and 4AD.

Thread Information