harpdog is offline New Member

Hydrotest, Nutrabolics ???????

This **** is great stuff for upping the natural test levels. I think this product should be examined from the big bodys on the forum. Its the highest amount of tribulis on the market, nobody can touch this. It has 40mg of german Trib in it per dose. It also has 300mg of natural test upping ingrediants. This stuff should be great as a post cycle sup, It will get the natural levels of test rocking and rollin quite nice....... This with 6-oxo would be a great Post for a 2 week cycle of M1T

What do you guys think.

Psychotron is offline Anabolic Member
    Everyone claims trib and 6-oxo would not be sufficient in bringing your natural test levels up quick enough. Besides that 6-oxo is only good for blocking estrogen, not for raising your natural PRODUCTION of test.

harpdog is offline New Member
    yes you are right, but if the so why do people on this site tell you to do noledex which also prevents estrogen, 6oxo will also work in the same way that is its purpose. Remember that I was only talking about 2 weeks of M1T. The other Hydrotest, Nutrabolics is a natural test producer, I think it will work just as good as the other stuff for getting test levels up. Again this is only on a 2 week cycle..........

Psychotron is offline Anabolic Member
    Still wonder it myself.

Triphenylethylenes are very mild estrogens that do not exert a lot, if any activity at the estrogen receptor, but are still highly attracted to it. As such they will occupy the receptor and keep it from binding estrogens. This means they do not actively work to reduce estrogen in the body like Proviron, Viratase or arimidex would (by competing for the aromatase enzyme), but that it blocks the receptor so that any estrogen in the body is basically inert, because it has no receptor to bind to.
    they both do the same thing as 6-oxo.

Knightrider is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by harpdog
    This **** is great stuff for upping the natural test levels. I think this product should be examined from the big bodys on the forum. Its the highest amount of tribulis on the market, nobody can touch this. It has 40mg of german Trib in it per dose. It also has 300mg of natural test upping ingrediants. This stuff should be great as a post cycle sup, It will get the natural levels of test rocking and rollin quite nice....... This with 6-oxo would be a great Post for a 2 week cycle of M1T

What do you guys think.

not too sure, but i know that ULTIMATE NUTRITION has BULGARIAN TRIB and one cap is 750mg - waaaay more then 40mg of german...

Knightrider is offline Associate Member
    bump

Thread Information