seesamplay is offline Junior Member

Muscletech Bars?

I'm in the market for protein bars. I know that I've already crossed several of you by this statement alone. They aren't nearly as good as food, but I have limitations a lot of the weekdays.

I need something at the office that is non-perishable to eat for mid-morning (10am) and mid-afternoon (4pm). Making shakes is out of the question. Preparing food daily and bringing it to work is out of the question. Also, I see value in bars b/c I can carry them on the road, on a plane, etc when I am away from the office or away from home.

Now that I'm pretty much resigned to bars on a semi-regular basis, I wanted to see what suggestions anyone has regarding the various companies.

I am leaning toward Nitro-Tech or the Nitro-Tech Low Carb. The low carb version seems to have less protein and less sugar, but both *look* comparable. I tried the 35g protein non-low carb bar, and it tasted great.

Does anyone have some good information on the quality of these or other bars that I should consider instead?

Thanks in advance,

Sam

Surferboy is offline Associate Member
    Detour bars. 30g protein Taste great. Otherwise try making your own. Toby has some awesome recipes in the diet section.

eacman65 is offline Member
    nitro-tech bars are sweet, try the blueberry or strawberry cheescake bars

detour, u-turn those bars taste more like drywall

Stackt007 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Surferboy
    Detour bars. 30g protein Taste great. Otherwise try making your own. Toby has some awesome recipes in the diet section.
    Yeah they tase like snickers bar to me ! But very sweet and hurts my teeth

Thread Information