Thread: M1T update

eacman65 is offline Member

M1T update

Ok im a bout to finish my 4th weeks of m1t, i am so glad i decided to try this stuff, i gained 17 pounds on this stuff mostly muscle just a little water, only side was a little ater etention on the stomach, my strength gains were incredible i went from doing 225 on the incline for like 4 now i am doing it for 12 and 275 for 5, other lifts are way up to

Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member
    Nice job bro. I cant wait to start mine. I got all my stuff in my cart at 1fast400 and waitin for my buddy to add his to save on shipping.

yeah the stuff is great its def worth the 10 bucks

My total is gonna be around $200 w/ nolva, clomid, hawthorn berry ext, milk thistle, 4derm, dextrose, maltotextrin, and 10lb protien that comes in a dog food bag. Still cheaper than my lifting partners $400 for dbol /test cycle.

that is true

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    I would go with a test/dbol cycle for 400 over a m1t cycle for 200. M1t is good but can't compare to dbol and test.

nsa
    If your looking to save some money on a serious cycle think about m1t and test instead of dbol . m1t is alot cheaper than dbol and its not as bad on your liver, cuz you only need like 10-20 mg of m1t to see dbol like gains which is usually doses around 30-50 mg.

The military frowns upon its officers using illegal steroids . As long as I get them before the ban happens Im in like flynn.

nsa
    Sorry, i didn't know you were in the military.

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    Quote Originally Posted by eacman65
    Ok im a bout to finish my 4th weeks of m1t, i am so glad i decided to try this stuff, i gained 17 pounds on this stuff mostly muscle just a little water, only side was a little ater etention on the stomach, my strength gains were incredible i went from doing 225 on the incline for like 4 now i am doing it for 12 and 275 for 5, other lifts are way up to
    congrats bro! you are on the extreme end of m1t gains. mine were mediocre i gained about 12 lbs but lost around 7 lbs during pct. retained a lot of water during the cycle. but i look so much leaner and strength increased by 15% on all lifts. overall i am happy.

Whitey is offline Anabolic Member
    Nice work, bro. Props on the awesome gains. I just started my second M1T cycle yesterday. I kept about 9-10 pounds from my first cycle, but had a s*** load of water retention. Will definitely be taking PCT more seriously this time w/plenty of clomid and nolva onhand. Did not really know what to expect the first time around! I've lowered my dosage to 10mg e/d to start off this cycle. Already getting those **** shin pumps again...

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey
    Nice work, bro. Props on the awesome gains. I just started my second M1T cycle yesterday. I kept about 9-10 pounds from my first cycle, but had a s*** load of water retention. Will definitely be taking PCT more seriously this time w/plenty of clomid and nolva onhand. Did not really know what to expect the first time around! I've lowered my dosage to 10mg e/d to start off this cycle. Already getting those **** shin pumps again...

what do you mean youl take pct seriously? can you take anti e's for m1t to combat the bloating?

YoungGuns20 is offline Junior Member
    I gotta post my before pics, I just started my cycle today. I ate like a horse, I dont know if that comes into play but the hunger level is up lol!

nsa
    Quote Originally Posted by Spoon
    what do you mean youl take pct seriously? can you take anti e's for m1t to combat the bloating?
    Yes, nolvadex will help the bloat. but its not that bad, its not 10 pounds like someone said, if you lost 10 pounds you lost somewhere around 5 pounds of muscle.

Thread Information