Proz is offline New Member

M1t Undergound labs oral - PCT clarify!?

Hi,

OK i have some underground labs m1t and basically i wanna start but i`m gettin really confused with the PCT. Some of you are saying with m1t alone you don`t need anything because it can`t convert to oestrogen. Some are saying you need the whole lot of products. I have also noticed these products for the PCT are illegal yet the m1t i have purchased is legal!!! However some of you said you can get the stuff legally of the internet yet i`m in the UK so i don`t want to ship these drugs across sea!! Any suggestions.

I have at the moment my m1t and milk thistle.....please answer i have looked at all the other posts but non are UK specific.

Proz
    Last edited by Proz; 07-08-2004 at 11:54 AM.

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    You definately need pct after m1t. read this thread http://67.18.108.244//showthread.php?t=100595&page=1

SneakerSeven is offline Junior Member
    You need them. Think of it in this simplified way- your body tries to equalize levels of est and test. You start taking something, your body stops making test because you have so much of it in your system already. Your body may also raise est levels to compensate. When you're done, you're suddenly very low on test because your body isn't making much, and you suddenly have much more est in comparison. So although the drug itself doesn't convert, it's your body's natural checks and balances that are a little out of whack, thus the need for PCT, to get things back to normal.

birsling is offline Member
    You definitely need the PCT to compensate for the estrogen rebound effect that the sneaker is speaking of. Check out NSA's thread, it says everything you need, and why.

nsa
    Quote Originally Posted by SneakerSeven
    You need them. Think of it in this simplified way- your body tries to equalize levels of est and test. You start taking something, your body stops making test because you have so much of it in your system already. Your body may also raise est levels to compensate. When you're done, you're suddenly very low on test because your body isn't making much, and you suddenly have much more est in comparison. So although the drug itself doesn't convert, it's your body's natural checks and balances that are a little out of whack, thus the need for PCT, to get things back to normal.
    Its called negative-feedback.

Proz is offline New Member
    Ok so now can i deal with the issue of purchasing these items, is it true i can get them legit on the net? I`m guessing you lot know something with the """check your pms" message you lot kept giving other users with a similar topic. Please take into consideration i`m in the UK and don`t really want to ship abroad.

pROZ

nsa
    Go to www.anabolicminds.com they have sponsors who sell reasearch chems, so just go there and click on the links and see which one it is that has it.

Thread Information