Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'

WTF, pissed off with my m1t cycle!!!

im currently on day 9 of my pct and lossed an additional 2 lbs. that means i am back to my starting weight of 172/3 lbs. i was 182 a week ago. i have been eating much more than daily maintenance, i have been doing pct religiously. whats wrong?

another thing, i have never been in better shape in my life. i look visibly more defined, muscular and ripped. when i remove my shirt i actually like the way i look. all my lifts in the gym have went up 30%. i have obviously gained strength and some lbm. what i think happened is that i reduced my bf significantly and weight remained the same. that means i actually gained lbm. the 10 lbs i lost during pct is most likely water. i hope no other way to explain it.

being happy with the way you look is awesome. only thing bugging me is the weight i lost when i check the scale. if you guys think its water then il be hella happy. if it was muscle, then il NEVER do m1t again!

The scale is often worthless bro. Hell, depending on how much water I drank, or what I ate, or how much I sweated my weight fluctuates all the time. If you look alot better, feel stronger, and are doing PCT right, then its should mostly be water weight. But Im sure all you wanted was ensurance anyways--your fine bro.

birsling is offline Member
    Beefcake is right on bro. The scale is a joke! BF% tests, looks, and strength levels are true indicators of whether or not something worked. Sounds like you should be happy with your results. They sound similar to what I am seeing now 2 weeks into my cycle. Have you posted pics? 30% increase is awesome bro. Good job!

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    A mirror is a lot better than a scale IMO...

Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member
    Shoot, if I could bench 350 and only weighed 170 Id be happy as $hit. Huge strength gains and bf% loss would deffinetly be a possitive gain in my book.

Scales are a joke. Too many people live by them. Water and food dictate your weight. If your getting stronger,looking better, and losing weight then id throw the scale out the door and be happy.

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    A scale will not give you any idea of how much bf% or how much lbm you have, Def go with the mirror. Who cares about weight anyway, it's all about looking good and being strong.

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    thanks guys feel so much better!

mexican muscle is offline New Member
    hey dawg a scale does not tell you if you look good the mirror does,the best tools are taking measurements of size,and checking bodyfat% and tracking progress,dont worry the weight will come,good job

Thread Information