jbravo103 is offline New Member

Suggestions on cycle

Hey guys,

I've been reading quite a bit about m1t cycles. It seems everybody does something a little different, which can make decesions a bit difficult. I'm 27 yrs old, 6' tall, and 165lbs. I have been weight lifting on and off for 9 years, but only seriously for the last year. I am a very hard gainer. Last year I started a diet of 2000 calories a day using good bodybuilding foods (supplementing w/ protein and creatine). I threw away all the soda, chips, and other crap from my diet. On the 2000 cal diet I started loosing weight so I bumped up to 2500 and cut cardio out of my training. Still didn't see any gains but really became cut. Lots of muscle definition but no mass. I then bumped my calorie intake to 3000, 3500, and finally 4000. Been eating 4000 cals for about 2 months now and I'm still not gaining anything, although I crap like an elephant. My workouts in the gym are intense and I usually do one day on one day off.

I started researching M1T and thought that may be the answer to gaining some mass. Someone gave me the following cycle and I just want to ask what you guys though of it.

Week 1-2: 300mg 4-AD, 450mg Milk Thistle, 500mg NAC
    Week 3-4: 500mg 4-AD, 5mg M1T, 3g Hawthorne berry
    Week 5-6: 300mg 4-AD, 450mg Milk Thistle, 500mg NAC, 40mg Nolva (oral)

I was going to use 6-oxo for my PCT, but have read that it gives you really bad acne. Also see a lot of guys taking ZMA and Tribulus for PCT as well. What are your thoughts?

Thanks.

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    You need to research alot more. Read this for starters http://67.18.108.244//showthread.php?t=100595&page=1

Thread Information