Thread: Who is right?

wantbiggunz is offline Banned

Who is right?

6"
    215 pds(200 before I began)
    Bodyfat?? (I'm not really concerned about this yet anyway)
    Goals: Bulk up. (245-250 would be nice)
    4 wk cycle of M1T@ 20 mgs daily and 4derm with creatine thrown in during 4th wk only. I hope this is enuf info.

Ok, I've done a lot of reading during the last few weeks on AR. Have learned a lot from all the bro's thanks. A few question's though.

1. From what I've been reading on AR, I need to eat a **** load of quality protein and complex carbs. I have only recently been adding the dextrose/maltodextrin to my PWO shake. A big dude at my gym says that I should not be as concerned about eating quality as I should be eating quantity. He also says that I should not be doing cardio at all, but I read on here where guys are doing cardio.. I confused, when do I do cardio -- cause I would also like to see my abs at some point. Can someone please enlighten me.

2. During PCT, am I supposed to eat and train the same??

3. Can I bulk for as long as I like, or is there a certain time frame??

4. Other than the standard PCT i.e. nolva/clomid/milk thistle, is there anything else I should be taking.

5. After the 4th week of PCT, do I just jump right back on another 4 wk cycle of M1T/4derm again?

I have more questions, but I will save them for another thread.. Thanks bro's. If this thread is too vague or to long winded to get responses, then please rip me and advise of the needed corrections -- no worries.. Thanks again

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    I would up my food intake and lower my training volume. Bulk as long as you want to.Maybe clen during pct. You can go back into a cycle after 4 weeks pct.

Thanks.. I had read about clen , but forgot to finish the read. I'll do a search. What about the cardio?? or should I post this quest in the workout forum??

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    To the workout forum we go...

JT2k is offline Associate Member
    If u eat clean while bulking your not going to gain as much fat, if u do a junk bulker your gonna gain some fat but u can always carve it off later. Personally if i was in your position i would do a clean bulk it might take longer to get there but your going to feel better about the finished product (not to mention feeling better when ur at the gym). Go to the diet forum post a diet include ur stats and they guys will pic it apart. I suggest u read the cutting sticky first and build a clean bulk outta the principles outlined in it. Once u post your diet the guys will let u know what ur lacking and before u know it u will have a complete bulking plan of attack.

Thanks bro.

MMC78 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wantbiggunz
    6"
    215 pds(200 before I began)
    Bodyfat?? (I'm not really concerned about this yet anyway)
    Goals: Bulk up. (245-250 would be nice)
    4 wk cycle of M1T@ 20 mgs daily and 4derm with creatine thrown in during 4th wk only. I hope this is enuf info.
    I don't think 45-50 lbs in 4 weeks is a reasonable goal. Even with a high dose of real AAS.

DBarcelo is offline Senior Member
    You should eat clean so you don't have to worry about taking off as much after you reach your goal weight.

Normally a person eats more while bulking and less when cutting. They also normally do fewer sets with more weight and more rest between sets whild bulking and use less weight, more sets and less rest between sets when cutting.

You can bulk for as long as you like, but you can't use enhancing drugs for as long as you like. That's why most people only bulk for one or two months at a time (to coincide with their drug cycle).

What drugs you take after a cycle depends on the drugs you're taking during your cycle of drugs.

Most drugs, you want to spend as much time off as you spent on. If you were on for 4 weeks, you want to stay off for 4 weeks. If you were on for 6 weeks, you want to stay off for 6 weeks.

Thanks DBarcelo.

eacman65 is offline Member
    cool avatar

DBarcelo is offline Senior Member
    No problem bro. (If you're still on. Looks like you got banned).

Thread Information