jonnytour is offline Member

What should I do?? 1-TU for 6 weeks @ 9 months??

G'iday, eh! lol! I have been working out hard since January of '04. When I started I was 175 lbs. and had a gut! Now I am 195 and 16-18% BF, 5'7". I am happy with my results this far. I have giained lots of strength and size...but i want more...I NEED MORE!! lol My workout buddy and I r looking at starting a 6 week cycle of 1-TU in sept. The local source said that i should wait to do anything until i have a firm year of training under my belt. Just wondering what u guys think . BTW...I am 24 yrs old. I know we have to do a proper PCT after the cycle and all that...I am just a little unsure what negative effects doing a 6 week cycle of 1-TU could possibly have on me? BTW I have allready done a bottle of 1-AD...Anyways...I shall thank you all in advance for your opinions.

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    I say bend over stick at least 8 different needles in yer ass and say hello to size and good bye to balls heheh see ya at the gym tonight

ENraged is offline Senior Member
    you should train natty for a few more years before jumping on the juice. you say you have had good gains then ride it out

1-TU is a "mild" pro-hormone....it's not really the juice. I don't know if I could ride it out for a few years. Any other opinions? Thanks for your imput ENraged! I will keep it in mind. I have had good gains...but seem to be slowing down considerably. I know it's not gonna be overnight and it will take hard work and dedication...but a little help never hurt right? Thx.

bigordie is offline Member
    i would try creatine, glutamine, and protien and stick with that for at least another year. Your body is just starting to react to the recent stress you have been putting on it, you dont need any hormone supplementation yet. JMO

Anybody out there know what negative side effects doing the cycle will have this early in?? All I have heard so far is "wait it out..." Any body have a better explination? Sure I know that I will continue to gain naturally and all....but is there any harm in doing a cycle of 1-TU now? If I do the cyclwe now it will just help me gain a bit more than I would have naturally...correct? Is there really any harm? Thx again!!

like you said you will continue to grow naturaly so why do you really need to throw something in? now this is just my opinion anyone else feel free to chirp in, but im under the influence that if he were to take a PH/PS or whatever while he has just started training the results he would get from it would be far less than what you would get after you have reached your bodies natural potential. also the gains would be difficult to distinguish, since you are still growing naturaly who knows if the gains you are making are from the 1tu or just natural growth. also i believe that if you take this supp this early in your training your mind and body will begin to rely on a chemical substance for you to make any sort of gain, and thats not what you want while your body is still growing supp free.

protien
    aminos
    glutamine
    creatine

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    Go to the diet forum, get your diet in check. Go to the workout forum and your training in check. Take protein, multivitamin and maybe creatine. Do all this and you will see good gains naturally.

eacman65 is offline Member
    yeah its all about your basic supplements right now, dont try to jump right into things

Thanx guys I will keep it in mind...my diet, and training are in check. I am taking protien and mulitvit etc....no probs there. I have seemed to hit a bt of a plateau.....so my w/o partnerand i r gonna try and switch things up. We are going to try GVT. See if it helps and I will let you know. Thanks for the imput though. I still don't feel I had one of my qusetions answered though: WHAT PHYSICAL NEGATIVE EFFECTS COULD TAKING A PRO-HORMONE HAVE ON MY BODY? I understand the chemical dependancy thoery thrown out by gordie, and i thank you for that gord. That was not something I would have thought of. Anything else that I might have to deal with on a more physical level? For example will it stunt my natural growth? Thankx again gents.

nsa
    Ph's can shut your hpta down, especially m1t. Lowered libido, acne and lethargy are common.

Is that not why one would do a pct including clomid to boost one's natural test production back up? I have herd about all of those side effects. With a proper PCT I am under the impression that all of the sides are temporary, possibly minimal. Again I appreciate your imput. Will it stop/slow me from reaching my genetic potential? Will it make my genetic potential less? If the answer is no to all of these questions, but there are other negative/detramental effects that doing a cycle 9 months in could have plese advise me. Thanks again.

nsa
    It won't effect your potential. It might take you a little past it, but in your case its not gonna happen cuz you've only been training for 9 months. I still recomend sticking with good diet and training routine. I doubt your diet and training are both perfect...

Are you diet and training perfect nsa?? I am not saying that I am perfect that I do everything perfectly. I have my diet and training in checkand I adjust them according to what works for me.
    I appreciate your recommendation, and I am keeping it in mind. I am not saying that I will or will not do the cycle. I am still undecided. I know it probably won't take me past my potential yet...still too early...but it should help me get closer to my potential sooner.

Basically what I have been told so far then is that there really is no harm in doing the cycle. There are no lasting sides. My potential will not be stunted, etc. So what is the big deal. Are some ppl afraid that if a newbie does a simple pro-hormone they might get big? Is that not what this is all about?? I appreciate everybody's input. I will keep it in mind before making my decision in Sept. Thank you all again.

nsa
    I didn't mean that post as a flame. No one has a perfect diet or training regimen, i know mine isn't perfect. And no we are not afraid of a newbie getting big. Im just saying you should wait until you've gained more naturally. Sh!t everyone who started lifting last week could get gains from a m1t cycle but its not the best thing to do. If you hit a plateau this early there is something wrong with you training or diet, a supplement will help you make gains, but when you stop taking that supplement you still have the problem...

look dont get upset, you asked and we are just trying to give you our 2cents, bottom line is you are going to do whatever you want to do we are just trying to help you do the right thing. NSA definitly knows his sh!t, that is one person that i def listen to. No one is trying to flame you, just tryin to help...pm me if you got some questions bro.

LM1332 Guest
    a lot of ppl including myself will tell you to lay off juice until you would build your core. Meaning get to atleast half the max of your natural build and then shoot needles up your a$$ hole near the rim

nsa
    Quote Originally Posted by LM1332
    a lot of ppl including myself will tell you to lay off juice until you would build your core. Meaning get to atleast half the max of your natural build and then shoot needles up your a$$ hole near the rim
    LMAO...

Sory to get testy there nsa. I appreciate your suggestions. I am starting to lean more towards not doing the 1-TU. I have started a new training technique (GVT), and I will wait to see if that helps me out a bit. Come Sept. I will make my final descision.

BTW LM1332, nice...real nice...lmao!!

Thanks again for everybody's help....Maybe one day I will post a pic. I am no where near what I want to be...but it'd kinda bee cool to see the evolution!

Anyways, thanks again for your help. I'll keep you posted.

no prob

LM1332 Guest
    But im been serious i seriously think that people have to build up before using higher doses of PH or AS because once you get off em youll loose it all plus youll just hurt yourself instead of improving yourself

Quote Originally Posted by jonnytour
    Sory to get testy there nsa. I appreciate your suggestions. I am starting to lean more towards not doing the 1-TU. I have started a new training technique (GVT), and I will wait to see if that helps me out a bit. Come Sept. I will make my final descision.

BTW LM1332, nice...real nice...lmao!!

Thanks again for everybody's help....Maybe one day I will post a pic. I am no where near what I want to be...but it'd kinda bee cool to see the evolution!

Anyways, thanks again for your help. I'll keep you posted.

Decision made....Won't be doing the 1-TU...yet! I have heard though that all pro-hormone products are going to be removed from the shelf in the US soon. Any truth to this nasty rumour?? Maybe I should keep the bottle I all ready ordered instead of giving it back to my bud....for the return of my $$$ of course. You guys think I should keep it...or just forget it and wait quite some time and do a REAL cycle? Thanks again for all your help!

nsa
    good decision. yes the rumour is true, we don't know how soon though. I would keep it.

LM1332 Guest
    I recommend to stack up on it now. And plus when the ban happens if some ppl want it you can always sell it O$O

send the bottle to me i will hold on to it for you

Thread Information