ItalianFlex is offline Junior Member

Any Other GOOD Supps

Hey guys.....Im a big fan of the m1t needless to say...I owe that to u guys...Im about to finish up 4 weeks...Im up 11 lbs VERY pleased with that....My question is...Do you have any other suggestions for a good supplement?? Im looking to maintain the weight I gained...YES I have clomids for pct...Im looking for something that gives me a good pump and strength.Please anything else besides m1t that works good while I wait for my next m1t round...Thanks Guys

dalcowbag is offline Anabolic Member
    PERFECT diet and creatine will help you keep the gains and give you good pumps. but DIET IS KEY!

ok sounds good...My diet is acually very very good.....Im just the type that HATES being ALL natural...I did that for 4 years and at this point i need to be on something to keep me mentaly there...Meaning if im on something I stick with my diet and working out good....Anyone else have any other imputs something they have taken and liked....thanks

Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member
    Get some nolva for pct. M1T is the most powerful thing before you go up to AS. After m1t I am probably gonna just be natural for a while in prep for my next m1t cycle. Cutting up of course, then bulking agian. Lather, rinse, repeat.

worldknown is offline Banned
    hey man what type of strength gains did you notice on m1t? also how many carbs calories and protein did you intake each day thanks!! ima bout ot start a cycle gl with your pct make sure you do it correctly.

To be honest with u man i dident keep track of cals or carbs....But i can tell u I ate very clean and got around 3500-4000 cals a day....I do kno my protein was very high somewhere around 230 gs a day....strength gains werent too too impressive but def better than natural...id say about 2-3 reps up on my heaviest sets....Im trying to push my next as cycle off until sep. and m1t makes it really easy...but I hate being off it for 4 weeks....Just lift hard eat clean and keep the protein very high

DBarcelo is offline Senior Member
    I'm a big fan of Juven. You don't have to cycle it and you get some really good gains with it. You can order it thru a pharmacist and it's over the counter. Costs about $80 for a 15 day supply.

dookses is offline Junior Member
    take creatine, it will make you stronger.

rev911apollyon is offline Junior Member
    u can run m1t for 4 weeks, the m1t i got (legal gear) says don't use any longer than 2 weeks, if i go to 4 weeks will it f*ck me up or something

nah your ok man....I took it for 4 weeks...blood preassure is looking good I feel great....Just be careful with it and run PCT after your 4 weeks....I think iv decided on running 4AD wih some creatine....The 4AD to help with energy and hunger....Im going to continue the 4AD for 8 weeks so I can take it with my next M1T cycle....After that its back to AS boys LOL

Quote Originally Posted by dookses
    take creatine, it will make you stronger.
    Creatine usually doesn't make a marked difference in strength unless your body is just really lacking it. The strength gain is usually very minimal (like may give the ability to push one more rep).

Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member
    Creatine makes your muscles hold more water which in turn makes them bigger.

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    creatine is largely very over-rated, it can lead to some increased strength/size (due to water storage)

however creatine doesn't work for everyone.

I love the way these ****ty companies make out the pros use creatine to get so ****ing big lol

Whitey is offline Anabolic Member
    No doubt, bro. So you load up on creatine, get pumped up with water, and then lose that when you go off. Then you're back in the same boat as where you started. Diet and intensity in the gym are key. Use your mind to push through the resistance.

worldknown is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DBarcelo
    Creatine usually doesn't make a marked difference in strength unless your body is just really lacking it. The strength gain is usually very minimal (like may give the ability to push one more rep).
    dude when i took creatien i put up 20lbs more on the bench in one month lol.

qccat is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by worldknown
    was that ur first time using creatine?

brian11 is offline Member
    No one supplement will make you that much stronger. Its everything together that adds a little to total a lot. Did that make sense? Anyway, I think creatine will help but not alone. Along with good diet, workouts, rest, and numerous other things creaine is just another rung on the ladder of success....

-B-

eacman65 is offline Member
    i think creatine works great, i just got done with my 4 weeks of m1t yesterday and my strength gains were awesome I went from doing only 225 on the incline for like 5 now i can do 275 for 5 295 for 3 and 315 max, i also gained about 17lbs

Quote Originally Posted by worldknown
    In reality, you should be able to add an extra 20lbs in a month without anything but a good workout rutine. An extra 5 lbs per week on the bench is pretty average. If you don't normally do that much, then I would think most of it was just psychological.

That's why they have double blind studies in research. To counter the psychological effects. The administrator knowing that you are getting the real thing or just a fake can play a psychological factor without even knowing it conciously.

And I don't mean to be trying to put you down or rag on you. I'm just being realistic.

Thread Information