Thread: creatine?

moods is offline Junior Member

creatine?

Sup guys. What should i be taking during my off cycle? is creatine a good idea?

jmp51483 is offline Member
    I take creatine during PCT to retain gains... just remember its mostly water that your keeping...

boistheman is offline Associate Member
    glutamine and tribulus would be other good over the counter supplements to help w/ PCT.

Quote Originally Posted by boistheman
    glutamine and tribulus would be other good over the counter supplements to help w/ PCT.
    Yup I take them all :-)

By the way We're neighbors! lol

UrbanLegend is offline Senior Member
    If money is not an issue, take it during cycle and PCT......if you are on somewhat of a budget, then just limiting it to PCT to retain gains would be fine. Creatine is not going to make a world of difference while on IMO, so if you can't afford it don't worry about it.

Ichi the Killer is offline New Member
    What the heck are you guys talking about? If you mean that creatine and trib are the only thing you guys take PCT, that's a bad idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Ichi the Killer
    What the heck are you guys talking about? If you mean that creatine and trib are the only thing you guys take PCT, that's a bad idea.
    Sigh... more newbs join every day

GreenOak is offline Junior Member
    They aren't retarded.

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    hahahaha....... and im a newbie

Quote Originally Posted by GreenOak
    They aren't retarded.
    Yes we are...

Have you seen my Wena???

TxJuiceFreak is offline Junior Member
    newbies, if they had a brain, they would take it out and play with it, LMAO.

Ichi the Killer is offline New Member
    My bad. I’m just not used to forums where people create idiotic posts due to lame ass senses of humor. If you hang out on other boards, people as these types of questions only they’re not joking, so I’ve learned to always make note of bad ideas.

Newbie? I registered my other user name here back in January of 2003, so, looks like you’re the noob.

co2boi is offline Anabolic Member
    Well as far as supplements go, I think creatine tends to help retain strength and weight [not all of it mind you]. Tribulus is good for test and glutamine is good for helping keep your muscle tissue. I used a clen / ECA combo [2 wks / 2 wks] after my last cycle and actually gained weight and strength while losing a little bf.

hakt0ne is offline New Member
    Creatine?!? Haven't you heard the gov't warnings? That **** is bad for you! You'll get swollen kidneys and livers and shrunken cock'n'balls. It also makes you rage and beat your girlfriend. Stick to doing "Deal a Meal", cybergenics, and multivitamins!

co2boi is offline Anabolic Member
    Man, sure is a good thing people come on here for USEFUL advice.

TxJuiceFreak is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by
    Newbie? I registered my other user name here back in [b
    January of 2003[/b], so, looks like you’re the noob.
    ohhh that hurt, hehe, we were all just F'in with you, so chill out.

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by boistheman
    That's what I'm doing and I'm retaining my gains

Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hakt0ne
    Creatine?!? Haven't you heard the gov't warnings? That **** is bad for you! You'll get swollen kidneys and livers and shrunken cock'n'balls. It also makes you rage and beat your girlfriend. Stick to doing "Deal a Meal", cybergenics, and multivitamins!
    Well I guess you shouldnt eat any more things that come from any animal, cuz creatine is naturally occuring in muscle tissue, BUT IM SURE YOU KNEW THAT!!! As for govt warnings, this is a board about anabolic steroids and other such supplements. Do you think the humugous dudes on here listened to the govt warnings about 1-test or D-bol? No. If you use it in correct dosages and do proper pct, youll be ok.

Deal a Meal?!?!?! Oh man thats a good one. Richard fvckin Simmons hahhhhaaa. Cybergenics is one of those companies that makes you read 20 pages of $hit tellin you about the greatest invention then at the end you haffta pay $100 for the $hit.

Veritas is offline New Member
    ohhh that hurt, hehe, we were all just F'in with you, so chill out.
    Oh, in that case, dont open that brown package I sent to you. No worries.

DBarcelo is offline Senior Member

I hope that's a joke. You take in creatine every day of your life if you want to or not. You're not going to get a swolen kidney or liver shrinkage and it doesn't have any effect on your mood, so you won't rage either. Where do people get all of this stuff from??

The government said that anabolic steroids had no effect on performance or muscle enhancement, but then like ten years later, it banned the use of anabolic steroids by olympic athletes because of it's performance and muscle enhacement ability, then the government made it illegal to sell anabolic steroids at all because of it's EXTREME ability to enhance muscle and performance to unhealthy level, ie, side effects on other muscles like the heart.

So, the government is usually a an hour late and a dollar short.

BIP0LAR is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DBarcelo
    I hope that's a joke. You take in creatine every day of your life if you want to or not. You're not going to get a swolen kidney or liver shrinkage and it doesn't have any effect on your mood, so you won't rage either. Where do people get all of this stuff from??

The government said that anabolic steroids had no effect on performance or muscle enhancement, but then like ten years later, it banned the use of anabolic steroids by olympic athletes because of it's performance and muscle enhacement ability, then the government made it illegal to sell anabolic steroids at all because of it's EXTREME ability to enhance muscle and performance to unhealthy level, ie, side effects on other muscles like the heart.

So, the government is usually a an hour late and a dollar short.

Yeah he's joking, there was a show on the discovery chanel about steroids and the so called Dr. on there was saying that creatine is a legal steroid and has tons of sides.

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    LMAO... Bipolar that is the best avatar ever. Michael bolton beating the printer. hahaha

BIP0LAR is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nsa
    LMAO... Bipolar that is the best avatar ever. Michael bolton beating the printer. hahaha
    PC Load Letter? What the F*ck does that mean. hehehe

Very under appreciated movie. Its even more hilarious once you start working and can relate to all that sh*t.

worldknown is offline Banned
    speachless...

iNvid is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by worldknown
    speachless...
    Same. lmfao

dookses is offline Junior Member
    what are you speechless from. the tone of his reply was clearly in jest. you guys need to learn to identify sarcasm mmkay.

DBarcelo is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BIP0LAR
    Yeah he's joking, there was a show on the discovery chanel about steroids and the so called Dr. on there was saying that creatine is a legal steroid and has tons of sides.

That one went over my head. I could see people taking that seriously though. My bad.

Thread Information