Thread: Stretch Marks

PhoenixFire is offline New Member

Stretch Marks

Ok i was wondering if any one has had really bad problems with them. I have tried vitamin e cream, cocoa butter, ect. Does anyone know what is really good for them. Need to get some, summer is coming up and well dont want to be embarrassed of showing of my new physique because of them (they are pretty bad.) guess that what u get when u gain 30lbs in 8 months.

DevilsDeity is offline Anabolic Member
    wear them like a badge,
    "im big and i have streach marks what of it"

WELL I AM PROUD OF THEM. I THINK OF THEM AS MY WAR WOUNDS. BUT I WOULD LIKE TO GET THEM TO GO AWAY A LITTLE. THEY ARE DARK RED AND DEEP, ON MY CHEST, ARMS, AND REAR DELTS. I GUESS I WILL JUST TAN AND HIDE THEM A LITTLE

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    the only things i know that work are cremes you already tried like vitamin e and coccoa butter

VEGETA990 is offline Associate Member
    All those creams and stuff have minimal effects on them. My advice, get a good tan. Of course you could stop training, and in about 2 or 3 years they will fade. lol.

VEGETA, FUNNY SHIT. LOL THE GYM IS MY LIFE. SHIT IF THEY WOULD LET ME I WOULD BRING IN A BED. ALREADY HAVE A SMALL REFRIGERATOR IN MY OFFICE. GUESS I WILL JUST GET A TAN AND NOT LET THEM GET WORSE.

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Do you just rub the Vit E on the stretch marks once a day or something? Is that how it works?

NO USELY I RUB VITAMIN E & COCOA BUTTER CREAM ON THEM IN THE MORNING, LUNCH TIME, BEFORE I WORK OUT, AFTER, AND BEFORE BED. GUESS I WILL JUST KEEP DOING THIS AND GET A TAN AND JUST HIDE THEM AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE.

TheStromba is offline Associate Member
    Not to discourage ya but, I gor some pretty bad stretch marks when I did a few cycles about 15 years ago. It took a few years for the red marks to fade but the grooves in the skin are still there ! - When I tan the stretch marks don't tan at the same rate so they show up even more ! Just give it time & I Hope you have better luck.

DavidBruceBanner is offline New Member
    I had them pretty bad on my gluts, tri's and like in between my pecs and back under my arm pits. I bought this stuff I saw on TV it was called stretch away or something...LOL They started fading in a few weeks and now they're flesh tone. But i can still feel them which sucks....

DavidBruceBanner is offline New Member
    oh yeah stromba is right...they stay white when you tan...geez

Thread Information