Thread: Amino acids

Alies4 is offline New Member

Question Amino acids

Hi, i was just wondering.
    I read on the web about some amino acids which turn fat into energy. Is it advisable to take stuff like that? I didnt want to use mass gaining products until i lost some major fat. (**** belly )

Or is there something i could take which would speed up the amount of fat loss. I tend to do a lot of running and bicycle for cardio.

Thank you for your comments
    Alies

iNvid is offline Senior Member
    Amino acids will give a bit of energy. They wont burn fat or "turn fat into energy." Nothing does that without a proper diet and cardio. Fat burning pills you see on TV usually raise metabolism by 1% on average. Clen raises it 10%. Look into clenbuterol . Theres a handbook on it in the educational forum. You need to get a strict diet together first.

brian11 is offline Member
    DIET DIET DIET.

-B-

P.S. DIET

P.P.S. That doesnt mean dont eat fat. You need to eat fat to burn fat.

eacman65 is offline Member
    yeah try clen and keep a strict diet, plenty of cardio always helps to

Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by brian11
    P.P.S. That doesnt mean dont eat fat. You need to eat fat to burn fat.
    Get some flax seed oil. Liquid or pills. I have pills, theyre easier to take and dont taste horrible.

eacman65 is offline Member
    yeah that is true, the liquid sucks pills all the way

DBarcelo is offline Senior Member
    Branch-chained aminos are good and give your body the foundation chemicals it needs in order to synthesize a lot of different chemicals it needs. Free form amino acids usually don't make it very far into your system before they're broken down (in the digestive tract). It may be a good idea to take aminos and a good multi-vitamin for about a week and then consult with your doctor about what the best option is for you to help lose weight. The doctor should check your heart to make sure you're okay to take certain drugs. He/she may even be willing to write a perscription strength drug to help you out.

Thanks for the help you guys... wow you people are so polite. Are you all american? I love american people they are so awesome!

I dont know much about diet, last time i tried it i gave up cuz i wasnt seeing any results. But i eat quite alot of fruit (banana mostly yummy ) and i like to drink alot of juice (pure orange juice, nectar, etc) is this stuf advisable? or does it increase sugar levels too much?
    And when you guys say egg whites, do you mean the white part of the egg once cooked? Sorry about this "dumb" question but there are still some english terms that i dont understand.

Alies

DBarcelo is offline Senior Member
    No problem, glad we could help.

Question Fat burner

Hey again

I tried getting clenbuterol at shops in my town and apparently it is banned . Searched for it on the web and WOW how expensive is that stuff. The cheapest i could find is 150 tablets for: $105 American dollars = £56.7 British pounds. Also read up on Anavar , is that also good to take? I read that it clears the abdominal fat (which i guess its quite god for a person with a big belly) Is it OK to take anavar whilst using clen or on the 2 weeks off?

Thread Information