HollywoodM3 is offline Member

Hair Growth Inhibitors

Hello

Hair Growth Inhibitors

I was reading an interesting article in Men's health today. The topic was a new hair growth inhibitor that can only be prescribed by a dermatologist. You still have to shave but when this product is applied to the shaved area everyday it can inhibit hair growth for months at a time.

I was wondering if anyone knows of a research company or similar product. I dont believe a dermatologist is covered by health issuance. I have tried the epil stop and nair. with horrible results.

Thanks

HM

BUMP anyone

eacman65 is offline Member
    go to a dermatologist

jbigdog69 is offline Banned
    bump...hate hair...hate shaving....grrrrrrrrrrrr

my thoughts exactly, I hate to shave, and its not very nice to have your lady rub up next to stubble.
    electrolysis is way to expensive for me, which is why I am very interested in a hair growth inhibitor

anyone else??

HM

KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    electrolysis is a bad method, its old/expensive/not efficient/45-60% success rate!!

Lazer and intnse light are the way to go these days, expensive? yes! very! but just hold in there guys because it has been out for a while so the price will get more affordable. I had my neck under my chin lazer zapped because i always got razor burn and ingown hairs, i wa suffering i looked like i had a deadly disease from all the redness and irritation so i wnt to a lazer clinic...it took 5 sessions, cost me about 300 dollars total!! for the past 3years not one hair has grown in the lazered area!! not one!! shaving takes half the time now that its just the sides and i look smoothe!!

I;m one hairy mofo so i would liek to get other large parts done...i'm just waiting for them to reduce prices

KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    I've seen commercial hair inhibitors but the aplication seemed to make it not very practical, and also it takes several months to get the desired results!!

Thread Information