bohemius is offline New Member

Question 4-AD question - stack with 19-Nordione or 19-Nordiol?

Hi all, I've finished doing my research and I am ready to go on a 4-AD cycle but I am not sure whether to stack it with 19-Norandrostenedione or 19-Norandrodiol... I read an excellent article by Big Cat over on bb.com and in it he states that 4-AD should be stacked with 19-Norandrostenedione because 4-AD is a diol and if you used 19-Norandrodiol you would have 2 diols fighting for the same receptor enzyme. However, the 19-Nordiol appears to be a much better prohormone, with a higher conversion rate and less chance of aromatisation - I much rather use this one but I would use the dione if it definitely is a better choice.

To further complicate things, I read the great article on this board by LM1332 who recommends 19-nordiol + 4-AD. Also, the dosages he recommends are quite a bit higher than Big Cat's.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated as I am seriously confused.... I am listing both people's recommended stacks with dosages.... I am 29 years old, 6' tall and 250 lbs - how much of this stuff should I be taking - 5-600mg of each as Big Cat recommends or the whopping 900mg-1.2g that LM1332 recommends?

Big Cat's recommended stack:

Week 1 through 8, use 250 mg of 19-Norandrostenedione after breakfast and again after dinner and take 500 mg of 4-diol 45-30 minutes prior to workout or 250 mg after lunch on non-workout days.

LM1332's recommended stack:

19-Nordiol: 300-500 mg transdermal, 900-1.2 g oral. 4-AD: 300-500 mg transdermal, 900-1.2 g oral.

priest_416 is offline Registered User
    try out the 19-Nor Androstack 2. Maybe even get some 1-AD. I have taken alot of andro when i was younger, and I usually stacked 1-AD, with 4-AD,Androstenediol 300, and some 19-Nor androstack 2. Is this your first time using andro? How old are you?

Thanks for the reply... I'm 29, been weightlifting off and on since 16, pretty seriously the last 2 years.... I don't want to mess with 1-test or 1-ad at this time, just 4-ad with one of the 19-nors...

Is 19-Nor Androstack 2 diol or dione?

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    Why are you scared of 1-ad or 1-test?

From all the research I've done it seems that 1-AD has many more sides than 4-AD... my main concern here is safety, being that this will be my first time using prohormones... 4-AD seems the best bet as far as low sides/results ratio goes.

Now I am even considering just using 4-AD by itself - 900mg/day for 6 weeks... could I expect some gains from this? I know it won't be anything compared to 1-AD & 4-AD or M1T & 4-AD but again, my main concern is safety not packing on 20lbs of muscle.

Thanks!

priest_416 is offline Registered User
    Quote Originally Posted by bohemius
    Thanks for the reply... I'm 29, been weightlifting off and on since 16, pretty seriously the last 2 years.... I don't want to mess with 1-test or 1-ad at this time, just 4-ad with one of the 19-nors...

Is 19-Nor Androstack 2 diol or dione?
    19-Nor Androstack 2 contains the following:

-19-Nor Andrstenedione:200mg
    -4 Androstenediol:200mg
    -19-Nor-4 Androstenediol:100mg
    -Androstenedoine:100mg
    -Tribulus Terrestris:250mg
    -Saw Palmetto:200mg
    -Chrysin(dihydroxyflavone):200mg
    -Zinc Picolinate:50mg

you can purchase this at bodybuilding.com
    -30 capsules:$27.89
    -60 capsules:$49.89
    -120 capsules:$88.89

take only two capsules daily

nsa
    1-ad doesn't have bad sides. M1t does. IMO your not going to gain much if anything from 4-ad, its going to supress you hpta and not give you much mass gains.

nsa - thanks a lot for you feedback... so you would recommend 1-AD with the 4-AD over 4-AD by itself or even the 4-AD with 19-Nordione or 19-Nordiol? I know 1-AD and 4-AD is a pretty common stack, and if I am going to be supressing my htpa I would like to at least get some gains out of it. Is the 1-AD & 4-AD stack recommended for a first timer? Also, what would the dosages be - given that I am 250 I believe I need to be taking 900mg of 4-AD - how much 1-AD with that?

Thanks again!

nsa
    My suggestion would be:
    Week 1-6: 4AD 800 mg
    Week 1-6: 1AD 800 mg

Take 3 even doses spread out 6 hours or at least half the days total every 12 hours. The gains won't be huge, but they will definately be more than 4-ad alone or 4-ad and 19-nor

Thread Information