Quake is offline Member

Started B12 yesterday

Everything I've read on here about B12 is true! Started it yesterday, today I am ravenous! And I was having problems eating, they've gone.....I just polished off a large steak, good helping of pasta with chicken and bacon pieces, helping of kidney beans, helping of diced carrots and swede and a helping of garden peas in about 10 minutes! I haven't eaten like that in a long time! For a while now it's been taken me at least 15 - 20 minutes to eat about half that, and I've usually had to leave some of it and finish it off about an hour later!

Get B12 it's good for you!

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    injectable?
    i dont have a source for injectable and when i take orally i notice nothing even at 5000 mcgs

Quake is offline Member
    No, oral. It's effect is probably highlighted to me as I was previously having real problems eating maybe 3 or 4 meals a day. Since I started it I'm eating six times a day with no problem at all!

P.S. - I'm taking it as part of a B complex so maybe all the other B vitamins with it are enhancing it's effect.

PrairieDawg is offline Senior Member
    how much are you taking? i never had problems eating 7 or 8 meals before but I started taking b-12 orally at the start of my cycle at 1200mg/day and I noticed no difference

eacman65 is offline Member
    b-12 does nothing for me, i wish it worked though

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    I personally love b-12. You might not notice its effects, becuase they are subtle. I notice a slight energy boost and i get leaner when i use it. It doesn't get you huge or ripped on its own though. It just helps with the breakdown and use of fats, carbs and protein.

bulldawg_28 is offline Senior Member
    I like it.I'm up to 1000 mcgs and I don't really notice any increase in appetite, but I do notice I'm not as filled up after a meal. Also I feel pretty good, much more relaxed after a shot. But a buddy of mine took a little less than 500 mcg's, then he ate 2 hamburgers, 1 steak, 4 hotdogs, and some cheetos and porkrines.

PrairieDawg is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldawg_28
    I like it.I'm up to 1000 mcgs and I don't really notice any increase in appetite, but I do notice I'm not as filled up after a meal. Also I feel pretty good, much more relaxed after a shot. But a buddy of mine took a little less than 500 mcg's, then he ate 2 hamburgers, 1 steak, 4 hotdogs, and some cheetos and porkrines.
    heh. is he taking it so he can get fat? lol

FREAKZILLLA is offline Associate Member
    What dart size do u guys use for b-12?? Can it be done with a slin pin? And do you sub-q it or IM ? Thanx.

LilVito469 is offline Banned
    sounds like mewhen i get home and im stoned as hell...i cant eat like 6 burgers and down it with 2 protein shakes easily..

Bro I seriously doubt this kid can get fat! He's got some kick ass genetics. From november to february he went from 165 to 195, and didn't put on one ounce of bodyfat! But strength wise, I'm starting to catch up with him.

Quote Originally Posted by PrairieDawg
    heh. is he taking it so he can get fat? lol

I use a 28 gauge slin pin shot IM.

Quote Originally Posted by FREAKZILLLA
    What dart size do u guys use for b-12?? Can it be done with a slin pin? And do you sub-q it or IM ? Thanx.

Thread Information