edraven29 is offline Associate Member

Wink skim milk any good when on a diet

i wanna mix my protein in skim milk becose it will cost less and adds taste, is this good to do even on a fatloss plan

thanks

Mike Guest
    if you're on a fat loss plan use fat free - or better yet what i do is use juice but that kinda depends what kind of protein powder you have

Kullman is offline Member
    Yeah when you use fat free milk in your shakes you can't even tell. I just use water but fat free is the way to go if your dieting and like a thicker better tasteing shake.

Kull

brianusc is offline New Member
    i like to mix-up a half apple juice & half water combination into my strawberry cream myoplex deluxe. i think it tastes great. is there any problems with the amount of sugar in the juice?

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    I always add skimmed milk to my protein shakes give it bit of a creamier taste but you will be adding carbs so if you are on a low carb diet you may want to refrain from doing this but otherwiae go for it.

Billy

$uperman is offline Member
    Yeah man , if your gonna add milk to your protein it should be skim milk. If you read the directions on most protein packets or containers , it usally tells you to mix with water or skim milk.

Thread Information