dogsofwar is offline Member

Cycle = Test ... BLAH!!!

It's rather disturbing to see all of the generic, seemingly recorded responses that come from members of these forums regarding cycles. The #1 response is : "If your not using test or an anabolic steroid , your not doing a cycle". Thats garbage based on one logical fact: Who determines the definition of a cycle? Women go through cycles with menstration A year represents a cycle of seasons. The point is, there are actually various definitions of what a cycle can be. And no one person can legitimately say that not taking test is not a cycle. A cycle pertains to any rythmatic pattern of behavior or event. In summary, I think it's important that everyone understands that there are cyclic methods to any kind of supplement or steroids . Just my 2 cents.

iNvid is offline Senior Member
    Should post your ".02" in the steroid forum since you talk about test the most =\

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    Test is needed as a base for any cycle. Bottom line. Go and try a deca only cycle or a winny only cycle or a oral only cycle, and see how your results are. Your bending the meaning of the statements saying no test, no cycle.

LM1332 Guest
    exactly what nsa has said. Test. is a base for any cycle that you do so without test you are just wasting money and AS

PrairieDawg is offline Senior Member
    yeah i agree with nsa. i think you're just trying to bend the meaning of what we refer to as a cycle on here. you're comparing a menstral cycle to a steroid cycle, come on. my bike is a cycle you want use that in your analogy too?

Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member
    I think dogsofwar is reffering to cycle as an interval of time during which a characteristic, often regularly repeated event or sequence of events occurs. I refer to my M1T as a cycle, because by deffinition, during the 4 week time interval I will be reguarly taking certain supplements every day.

Cousin Eddie is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dogsofwar
    A year represents a cycle of seasons. The point is, there are actually various definitions of what a cycle can be. And no one person can legitimately say that not taking test is not a cycle. A cycle pertains to any rythmatic pattern of behavior or event. In summary, I think it's important that everyone understands that there are cyclic methods to any kind of supplement or steroids. Just my 2 cents.
    Are you arguing semantics here or what? Whats the point exactly?

Prime is offline Naturally perfect
    Quote Originally Posted by nsa
    Test is needed as a base for any cycle. Bottom line. Go and try a deca only cycle or a winny only cycle or a oral only cycle, and see how your results are. Your bending the meaning of the statements saying no test, no cycle.
    I dont totally agree bro. Maybe for the steroids you have listed abouve that may be the case, but you could always do a cycle of Anavar without any test.

Quake is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cousin Eddie
    I second that question. Where are you going with this? Have you been taking LSD?

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    If it is symantics it is pointless, get on the MENSA web sit LOL > Every cycle will shut down natural test that's one of the main if not the best reasons to take it with every cycle period.

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    Certain AAS can be run without test. Var being one of them. But most need test run with it to get the max results.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Cousin Eddie
    yeah i got to the end of his post and, hell, who really cares? However you define cycle is up to you and completely irrelevant and unnrelated to testosterone . pointless

That is my complete point.. No need for the silly flames above. Just dont tell people that they are not cycling if they are not on "test". Thats bs. I wasn't trying to bend anything, just making analogy as "symatech" has clearly understood. Lessen the dosages guys and be nice on these forums.

Quake is offline Member
    OK, now I'm expecting to see threads on pre-menstrual tension in the steroids forum! Maybe links to pictures of the seasons?
    Last edited by Quake; 07-17-2004 at 11:39 PM.

Hahaha..Lol..I was just trying to make people understand that cycles can be anything. They are not written in stone like a lot of these boneheads think. peace and have a good w/e

Thread Information