Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer

Q regarding custom protein powder.....

alright - i saw something written by "Kingofmasters" in another forum about young people and people over 30 and the type of protein they should be taking.

It was said for younger people this formula is great.....

20% Whey Protein Isolate Ion-exchange
    10% Calcium Caseinate
    60% Milk Protein Isolate
    4% Soy Protein Isolate
    6% Glutamine Peptides
    + Aminogen (and Vitaminemix is optional)

As of right now im having protein in the morning - again about an hour after i lift - and then again at night..... It's a fast protein tho - not time releasing. About ho many shakes of this time releasing protein should i be taking? Same ammount? or less? Or should i take the time releasing at night and int he morning and 2 of another protein durring the day?

Thanks for all the help - sorry if it got confusing
    ~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

V_Xsucks is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard
    alright - i saw something written by "Kingofmasters" in another forum about young people and people over 30 and the type of protein they should be taking.

It was said for younger people this formula is great.....

10% Calcium Caseinate
    60% Milk Protein Isolate
    4% Soy Protein Isolate
    6% Glutamine Peptides

As of right now im having protein in the morning - again about an hour after i lift - and then again at night..... It's a fast protein tho - not time releasing. About ho many shakes of this time releasing protein should i be taking? Same ammount? or less? Or should i take the time releasing at night and int he morning and 2 of another protein durring the day?

Thanks for all the help - sorry if it got confusing
    ~Haz~
    Whey Protein Isolate Ion-exchange is the best the other contain some extra carbs.

heres the article in king of masters' post on the "steroid questions" forum

Protein
    I can not STRESS enough how important this is; while most people think Diet is key, a body can compensate for carbohydrates but not for proteins!! --> Using Anabolics is very dangerous if not supplemented with enough protein (either from food or Shakes), steroids will synthesize proteins NO MATTER WHAT, meaning the immunesystem is first target and the Hart the second if not enough protein is consumed! --> How many Times have we heard about Juicing people dying or fainting due to Crashdieting while "on" (for more details look up my protein post)

There are 3 subjective times that a body benefits the most from Proteinsupplementation
    1) First Thing in the Morning
    2) 1 Hour Post-Workout (Due to contrary believe, that right after Work-out is best this is not true unless using Insulin !)
    3) Right Before Bed (Slow proteins like Milk Protein and Calcium Caseinate prevent Catabolic State while asleep)

P.S. Concerning Point 2 --> I know it's controversial but many studies have pointed it out (see proteinpost)
    What your Body NEEDS after work-out is CarboHydrates for every Kilogram of Bodyweight you will need about 0,8 times that in grams of carbohydrates: An 80 kg Individual will therefor need 64 grams of Carbohydrates within 15 minutes of Work-out meaning about 600 ml = 3 glasses of Softdrink for example...

Furthermore Studies have shown, people well over 30, benefit more from Faster Proteins while younger individuals need more Slower Acting Proteins; A friend of mine an Ergonaut is experimenting with Proteinmixes and gave me these advice!

Young People
    10% Calcium Caseinate
    60% Milk Protein Isolate
    4% Soy Protein Isolate
    6% Glutamine Peptides

People over 30 years old
    70% Whey Protein Isolate Ion-exchange
    5% Calcium Caseinate
    15% Milk Protein Isolate
    4% Soy Protein Isolate
    6% Glutamine Peptides

As to how much
    --> A good Guidline would be 150 grams of Supplementation Every Day for Normal to Heavy Cycles
    250-300 grams of Supplementation to anything incorporating GH and/or IGF (so real Heavy Cycles)

Where to order:
    Allsportsnutrition (proud sponser of this site)! (heard of very good products prices and service they just don't ship internationally and don't let you blend proteinvariants)
    My Favourite: Trueprotein (best prices, cheap supplements like Taurine and soon r-ALA, great service)
    or: proteinfactory more expensive, but also good service)

P.S. These Proteinguidelines still need a good diet, but they simplify things a lot --> No more need for many Low Fat, high Protein foods (like people eating 6 chickenbreasts a day, 2 or none will do fine now!) and plus you can't beat the Taste!
    Whichever flavour you use (I recommend getting equal portions of each flavour during a long cycle so not to become bored of just one flavour since they are all free --> Use ICECOLD milk it's the best allthough it will take a bit more shaking to blend then).

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

bump.....

- Knockout_Power

Quake is offline Member
    Personally I don't like soy, it creates havoc on it's way through the body! You'll be blowing like a trumpet, and will think you've been shafted by a bull your ass will be so sore! Horrible stuff!

tbosley1 is offline New Member
    I was told not to take soy and ion exchange. Soy doesn't have the aminos in the right amounts. Ion exchange is a chemical process that doesn't have 20% of the protein. But hey, what do I know?

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    Hazard you should be taking your post workout shake, made of 40 grams whey and 80 grams dextrose, within 15 minutes of working out.

Thread Information