smagdy is offline Banned

Water loss problem

Hi, am 24.. I train and took several AS cycles and now am in mid of 12weeks cycle and i am seeing satisfying results so far.. i was very skinny so am always trying to bulk up and i have very fast metabolism..

my problem is i like to play soccer so match.. so now i play 2 times/wk and each time is 2 hrs and i losee lott of water from sweat... on scale i lose 2kg after the game and my body needs every food water and everything to stay in shape... so is there any advice? is there anything i can take to help anything of course other than drinking lot of water.. for ex. would creatine help in anything.. i know am not clear in my prob. but its just bothering me to lose 2kg= 4.4pounds just after each game then i spend some time to get back my weight then try to get over it then lose them again n so on..

thanks a lot for reading

DevilsDeity is offline Anabolic Member
    how much water do you dring on a daily basis?

smagdy is offline Banned
    i really dono but i can assure u that i drink a lot n pee a lot.. i mean i never let my self get thirsty so i always drink b4 i get thirsty and am carryin 1 liter bottle all day all night anywhere everywhere with me n thats almost when i started serious training like 4-5 yrs ago so i drink plenty..

and to add more info.. i live in very hot country 36-40+ C which is average 100 F ... so is there something i can do to help in anything or its ok to losee very lot amount of water during the game then recover later?

thanks

Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member
    Blaze up an air conditioner! You should probably be drinkin about 2 gallons of water a day. I dont know how many "leeterrs" that is. Creatine is a water retention supp, so it might help. Its worth a shot and its very cheap, $20 for a 1000g.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    rule of thumb.. if you are ever thursty...... you are dehydrated..

drink 2 gal a day... fill them up in the morning, and drink from them only all day.. then you will know how much you are drinking..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Thread Information