Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    system admin is offline Owner
    To be honest, for a retail of 9.99... it is not worth buying (for us) The profit would be way to small.

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    I'm sure they are not seeling it to suppliers at 9.99, i mean it costs something like a dollar or less to make.

nsa
    Its worth a shot to see if they will supply you guys with right? I mean whats the worst that could happen, they say no...

it may cost 1.00 for raw material, but then there is the bottle cost, label, shipping, labor, and then there is profit for them to make. It looks great until you break it down. Trust me, I am learning this from our own line. Things start adding up quickly.

BC

nsa
    Ok, you know more than i do about production costs. Hey can you guys make a 4-ad transdermal gel, I know alot of people who would be very interested if you could.

Because of the prohormone Ban coming, it is not a good idea to invest in the prohormone market at this time.

sore24/7 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by system admin
    Because of the prohormone Ban coming, it is not a good idea to invest in the prohormone market at this time.
    IS THIS BAN STILL SET IN STONE? Is there anyone that can halt this?

It is ALL but finalized. They WILL be banned and probably made as a class III drug, which is the same as cocaine. Bull**** if you ask me, but I am not making the rules.

BC

nsa
    How long do you think it will take for this ban to be passed?

2-5 months is what the companies are expecting.

BC

nsa
    Ok thanks.

MMC78 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by system admin
    It is ALL but finalized. They WILL be banned and probably made as a class III drug, which is the same as cocaine. Bull**** if you ask me, but I am not making the rules.

BC
    I love the fact that oxycotin and xanax are schedule V drugs! WTF?!?!

dogsofwar is offline Member
    ??? Oxycontin is a schedule II (along with heroin) and Zanex is a schedule IV. Surely your joking. Scheduling of drugs/narcotics are usually scheduled based on ease of addiction. Shall we expect a huge surge in the purchases of m1t before it is banned? You can still get Androstenedione pretty easily.

nsa
    What is versed (midazolam hydrochloride) as then? Cuz that is the craziest drug i have ever taken, i went through withdrawls worse than anything a crack or heroine addict has ever gone through.

That is also a schedule IV drug. My mother worked in a mental hospital and prison as an RN for 13 years and she indicated that the drugs such as zanex, valium and anti-anxiety drugs were the absolute worst when it came to addicted patients.

You indicated that the withdrawals were worse than anything a crack or heroin user has ever gone through, had you been through one of those withdrawals before? I have been through opiate withdrawal (vicodin, norco, oxycontin, fentanyl). I can honestly say that it is not something I ever want to experience again.

Withdrawal certainly does not equal ease of addiction. Withdrawal is just the price you pay for being addicted. ~dow

nsa
    Versed withdrawls are many times worse than fentanyl. I was on both, the fentanyl to help me deal with the withdrawls from versed. The shaking was making me crazy, i actually didn't mind the throwing up that much, but the shaking was crazy i couldn't sleep because i was constantly shaking for a little over a week.

nsa
    I would also like to add that i was on versed for 6 weeks and fentanyl 2.5 weeks while i was weening off the versed. The reason not many people have to deal with the versed withdrawls is because not many people can actually get it. Its one of the hardest drugs to get anywhere. Even in a hospital you can only have it in certain places, the intensive care unit (ICU) is usually the only area that is permitted to have it. It case your wondering, i was in a coma for 6 weeks last fall.

Yeah, versed is what they gave me when having my facet nerve blocks in my cervical spine a few weeks ago (along with a few pumps of fentanyl). I had to be awake, but in twilight. I had been on a fentanyl patches before and the lesser opioids. Wow, fentanyl to come off of versed? Thats crazy. Sorry to hear about the coma. I can't imagine. Good night all. Keep on bulkin. ~dow

nsa
    Yeah dude, it was some serious sh!t. I was hit in the face with a baseball bat 4 times last october. I was also on a paralytic for 6 weeks, but i don't remember what it was called.

If they live in Texas, you tell me who those m@#$r f@#$ were that did that $hit, and I'll make sure that the Pound gets medievel on that @ss. You just don't do that to people. This board has your back. Imagine all of these jacked up guys backin you up....
    ~anytime

MMC78 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dogsofwar
    ??? Oxycontin is a schedule II (along with heroin) and Zanex is a schedule IV. Surely your joking. Scheduling of drugs/narcotics are usually scheduled based on ease of addiction. Shall we expect a huge surge in the purchases of m1t before it is banned? You can still get Androstenedione pretty easily.
    Made a mistake I confused oxycotin with other painkillers mixed with tylenol. The name was similar and was schedule 5.

nsa
    It was in new jersey, no point in doing anything now, september 10th they will be in jail for the next five years.

chainfusion is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NoobJuice
    6'5 140lbs OMG DUDE. You could probably get roids prescribed to your ass
    6'5 at 140? Is that possible? If you found something that works more power to ya. I used to be a hard gainer, now even if I just look at food I gain weight, but I'm not complaining.........

nsa
    Quote Originally Posted by chainfusion
    6'5 at 140? Is that possible? If you found something that works more power to ya. I used to be a hard gainer, now even if I just look at food I gain weight, but I'm not complaining.........
    I think that was a joke.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information