zedly is offline New Member

M1t so far.........

Ok i am following nsa cylce day five gained 8 pounds, pretty amazing, couple things i am doing or adding to the cycle based on my research have seemed to help with the sides so far. I started the 4derm by itself three days prior and it seems to have raised the libido so far, also i think it helped me gradually get use to the adding of ph's to my system. I am taking 10 -12 ultra 40's by beverley which is a dried beef liver and b-12 pill. it helps with the lost of appetite, also it is good to add to any workout diet. I take an iboprofen about a hour after my second 5mg m1t with a meal to counter headaches. Of course one cant drink enough water(1-2 gallons a day), but when i dont drink the headaches come a little. also I keep a can of a energy drink around and take a couple sips before my work out and work to keep the energy up. I wouldnt pound the whole can due to the increase in blood pressure risk. also i am taking a couple milk thistle here and there throughout the day just to help the liver out since i have read several threads with varying ideas on its effect while on cycle. I would not take it together with the M1t and not as much as i will during my pct. Strength gain really started kicking in today i am expecting more in the next few..well see what happens
    Last edited by zedly; 07-21-2004 at 03:22 AM.

Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member
    A lot of bros have had amazing results while on M1T around here. I myself have it and will start it in oct. Keep us updated on your progress. Good Luck!

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Just because it is legal doesnt mean its not a roid. M1T is juice baby, that stuff is gonna jack that ass, keep up the good work.

dogsofwar is offline Member
    I have some pretty solid gains at this point barely going into my second week. I am adding 4derm today. They will probably push to ban m1t eventually like they did androstenedione. Punk @ss legislators.

One thing I have noticed is the pumps stay longer. My wife was like "wow" when I came out of the workout room in my home. Rock on juicers.

Billmister is offline Member
    are you supposed to take m1t on days that you do'nt workout??

RedKnight is offline Junior Member
    Yes, you need to take it everyday to maintain constant levels in your blood.

Thread Information