Kreatine_Kid is offline Junior Member

Thoughts on Ephadrine.

Wud up Bro's

Im soon to be starting a course of Ephadrine (50mg) additionally to my Creatine a Protein supplements.

I was wondering has anyone else used ephadrine and what they found the +'s and -'s were.

Thanks bro's

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    Use caffeine and aspirin with it and you'll LOVE IT! The first time i went to the gym on ECA I trained like a madman for 3 hours.The only downside is u get used to it after a month or so and don't feel is work as good as before...

RockyX is offline Senior Member
    Ricki Lake says it's bad.....

Isaiah1SAS is offline Associate Member
    I'm going to try some. Crystal or nazi methadrine is bad news. One of General Davis Jr.'s medic commanders reported that dexidrine used in a secret US military experiment during the 86 TAC MASH Turkey earthquake relief effort staged out of Aeroport Orly permanently altered his sleep cycle.
    I'm going to cycle organic/range grown ephedra for fitness and I'll tell you what I experience.

bad_man is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Isaiah1SAS
    I'm going to try some. Crystal or nazi methadrine is bad news. One of General Davis Jr.'s medic commanders reported that dexidrine used in a secret US military experiment during the 86 TAC MASH Turkey earthquake relief effort staged out of Aeroport Orly permanently altered his sleep cycle.
    I'm going to cycle organic/range grown ephedra for fitness and I'll tell you what I experience.
    What the hell???????

Quote Originally Posted by bad_man
    What the hell???????
    LOL, I have no frigin' clue

adamw1 is offline Associate Member
    I like the sound of crystal and nazi methadrine.Can i have some please????????

Matto20 is offline Member
    It's all speed in the end. For most, the major plus is that it amps you for a workout. The downside is that it (IMO) really doesn't make a huge impact on fatloss and you are on an "upper." There are better and safer ways to shed excess BF. The results you can get from tweaking your diet will dwarf the gains from ephedrine...

JMO, of course.

LM1332 Guest
    you can get the good stuf from ABB their energy booster drinks are great

Bad Man, C'mon Blood ! You know-- TUSKEEGEE AIRMAN Brigidier General Benjamin O. Davis Jr., USAF commander of 86 TAC MASH Aeroport Orly, France NATO component USAEUR 1958. G'me some DAP, P !

NAZI METHADRINE (don't do this) it is speed and bad like LSD-- CIA and US Army personnel have been murdered and used stuff like this for interogation torture in the Cold War. The NAZI's did a lot of this at Nazi Order Castle Kransberg. I was trained there in the Hall of Knights-- it is a very cool castle. It is worth a visit if you're ever headed into German wine and beer country.

The results you can get from tweaking your diet will dwarf the gains from ephedrine...

Matto, Hi ! YES ! Such as NO CAFFEINE if seeking weight loss. Caffeine goes straight to the hypothalamus and makes your body say, "FEED ME !"
    I am going to try arid region Squaw Tea in order to curb appetite and boost metabolism.

Bor, You are right about using caffeine to KICK-OFF Mormon Tea synergistically. You look fit, if your avatar is you, and if caffeine stimulates hunger it won't hurt you. I'm a beached whale and I need to eat right and curb appetite-- gotta watch that CAFFEINE !
    Last edited by Isaiah1SAS; 07-22-2004 at 02:28 PM.

Bad Man, C'mon Blood ! You know-- TUSKEEGEE AIRMAN Brigidier General Benjamin O. Davis Jr., USAF commander of 86 TAC MASH Aeroport Orly, France NATO component USAEUR 1958. G'me some DAP, P !
    Sorry, I never met the man.

I can put you in touch with one of his medics. He's in Ontario, CA area. Lots of MilSpec SPEED real time.

dalcowbag is offline Anabolic Member
    what the asss is really goin on here lol

DCB

I can put you in touch with one of his medics. He's in Ontario, CA area. Lots of MilSpec SPEED real time.
    Dude, what color is the sky in your world?

rambo is offline The Lord God
    If you had any idea how much I'm laughing right now, you'd think AR was emitting laughing gas from the monitor.

What color the sky, P ?

OK, got beaucoup MORMON TEA/SQUAW TEA/EPHEDRA. It is grass-like, but strong as wire. It is woody at the root growing into green shafts and resembles the hair-do on the UPN show ENTERPRISE sported by those freaky reptillian Zendi nut-cases (are those real aliens like the Lion like warrior Heroes of Moab set in stone near Gaza called sphinx and chronicled as CQB hand to hand battle kills in the Torah by David's warrior Beniah ?). Back to the appetite suppressant. I cut the MormanTea into small sections, put it in the blender with two cups of Wodka (that's vodka hold the OJ for you non-kommies). I put the blender on HIGH. Let itgoround andround a LOT, looks like the frog without the blood. It yielded about three cups of stuff. Two cups of zinc chromate green saft/juice and one cup of rhetted material. I put it in a mason jar and sealed tightly. I have stored it at room temperature in mother hubbard's cupboard protected from sunlight and I will evaluate in twenty (20) days. My bro picked up a law enforcement tail bringing me the MormonTea. HE SAYS METHADRINE IS BAD NEWS-- Big Brother take all your toys. NO MAKE SPEED-- crystal is bad for your body anyway.

Dude, what color the sky ?

PURPLE HAZE, bro ! Wanna talk to Davis jr.'s medic ? Oh, yeah-- Hendricks on the anthem at the Legion Hall. "Oh, say can you see the most obese children on earth ! Gyn'roids in their food... The LAND of premature little girl mensus and the HOME of boys in training bras.

GOD BLESS AMERICA

__________________________________________________ ______________

You're correct that the onset of menstruation has been getting progressively earlier among girls in the United States. No one is sure of why, but one possibility is that commercially produced meat and milk products contain residues of growth-promoting hormones. These have estrogenic activity, so they could stimulate early menstruation.

http://www.drweil.com/app/cda/drw_cd...60-pt=Question
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Thoughts on Ephadrine.-pear-mouse.jpg  

What the hell are Gyn'roids?

dalcowbag is offline Anabolic Member
    Isahiah, what the freck is wrong with you bro. are you watching "Apoclypsis Now" and shooting wholes in the wall?

dcb

doby48 is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kreatine_Kid
    Wud up Bro's

Im soon to be starting a course of Ephadrine (50mg) additionally to my Creatine a Protein supplements.

I was wondering has anyone else used ephadrine and what they found the +'s and -'s were.

Thanks bro's

like someone else said make sure you take caffine and aspirine with it. i take it sometimes if i hit a plateu with cutting. but make sure your cardio is in check first, its not a miracle stack, will just give you a little extra to keep you going...

Positives
    Can give you an extra boost if taken just before your workout
    Can help you get over a plateu with weight loss

Negatives
    Gives some people the shakes
    May experience difficulty sleeping through the night

Either way, don't take it for more than 5-8 weeks straight or it will lose its effectiveness, you will want to discontinue use for a while and if desire then you can start back up again after some time off.
    • Sweat plus sacrifice equals success. - Charlie Finley
    • It doesn't get easier, you just get faster. - Greg LeMond
    ExRx (Exercise Prescription)

Gyn'roids = ESTROGEN etc. fat bulk = limp wong

You're correct that the onset of menstruation has been getting progressively earlier among girls in the United States. No one is sure of why, but one possibility is that commercially produced meat and milk products contain residues of growth-promoting hormones. These have estrogenic activity, so they could stimulate early menstruation.

http://www.drweil.com/app/cda/drw_cd...60-pt=Question

Back in the Cold War 70's krummie kommie influence was subverting Puerto Rican nationals and threatening to turn them into another Castro's Cuba so the US Government pulled BlackOps and enabled excess female hormone in poultry resulting in little Puerto Rican boys in training bras and little Puerto Rican girls in puberty at age four (4) years. No more problem for DC Big Brother and cheaper than the Cuban missile crisis or Bay of Pigs and No President got capped as JFK was. Well, that's my opinion. I could be UTTERLY wrong, but DAIRY COUNCIL profits and POULTRY tend to substantiate the MONEY TRAIL. My mom always says, "...follow the BIG money." My mom does not lie to me. I think she's correct. AND anyone who talks to the NATO USAEUR mid-70's chaplin and examines the 2 BDE & 11 ACR race riots will find FIRE.

__________________________________________________ ___
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Thoughts on Ephadrine.-tomato-wong.jpg  
    Last edited by Isaiah1SAS; 07-22-2004 at 10:34 PM.

what in the heck are you talking about and how many times are you going to post that exact same thing!?

Some years ago, there was an epidemic of premature puberty in very young girls (under 4 years old) in Puerto Rico. This was traced to chicken carrying unusually high residues of estrogenic hormones.

Some years ago, there was an epidemic of premature puberty in very young girls (under 4 years old) in Puerto Rico. This was traced to chicken carrying unusually high residues of estrogenic hormones.
    quit posting this garbage all over the place, its getting annoying to see these posts in the middle of diet / workout forums etc. if you have something useful to contribute then fine, but if not please just post in the lounge.... ok, i've said my peace and won't be commenting on your posts anymore.

Beefbucket is offline Junior Member
    Limp Wong?!?!?! LMAO!

SneakerSeven is offline Junior Member
    I'm going to answer the original poster by saying, 50mg of eph is a lot, especially to start off with. I strongly suggest you start with 10mg a day, see how it affects you, and if you increase do it 10 at a time.

Kreatine_Kid is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by doby48
    like someone else said make sure you take caffine and aspirine with it. i take it sometimes if i hit a plateu with cutting. but make sure your cardio is in check first, its not a miracle stack, will just give you a little extra to keep you going...

Positives
    Can give you an extra boost if taken just before your workout
    Can help you get over a plateu with weight loss

Negatives
    Gives some people the shakes
    May experience difficulty sleeping through the night

Either way, don't take it for more than 5-8 weeks straight or it will lose its effectiveness, you will want to discontinue use for a while and if desire then you can start back up again after some time off.
    Cool. Thanks for the input, I though the thread was shooting off on a wild tangent for a minute there!

I was thinking of cycling them for 6 weeks then breaking for 4 then hitting em again for 6.

Top stuff!

Quote Originally Posted by SneakerSeven
    I'm going to answer the original poster by saying, 50mg of eph is a lot, especially to start off with. I strongly suggest you start with 10mg a day, see how it affects you, and if you increase do it 10 at a time.
    Duly noted! Ill try it and see how I go!

Quote Originally Posted by SneakerSeven
    10mg a day is not very much. I would start with 25mg 2x a day (at least 6 hours apart) and see how it affects you, if you are really nervous about it for some reason then go ahead and start at 25mg a day, but your results will be minimal at best. If it is going ok without too much for sides then up it to 25mg 3x a day.

25mg Ephedrine
    200mg Caffine
    81mg Asperine

I take the above 3x a day, but started at 2x a day and the sides were very minimal. If you have an asperine sensitive stomach (like me) just take it with a little food and that small dose of asperine won't upset your stomach.

fulforb is offline New Member
    The original ECA stack from the early 90's was:
    20mg Ephedrine
    325mg aspirin
    200mg Caffiene

Most Ephedrine tab's came in 25mg dose which made it hard to do 20mg at a time. This was to be done 3 times a day and the 3rd does was to bedone in early afternoon so it didn't mess with your sleep.

slizzut is offline Senior Member
    Isiah, you are so weird.

I'm glad you cleared this up for me. I now feel that my life is complete.

Thread Information