Thread: Nuts shrinkage

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member

Nuts shrinkage

People... Running 6 weeks of 1-TU local roider says I need Clomind. Nolva and HCG .. Wondering of the HCG is required? thanx

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    Not really it just keeps "the boys" at their regular size. Usually used in longer heavier cycles midway through the end

OK will my "boys" return to size after the cycle?? is HCG an injectable? Like 1-tu isnt that hard on the system?? thanx

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    Yes they will return that's what the clomid is for.

perfect thanx

Quake is offline Member
    If people are reporting seeing tracers/trailbacks whilst on Clomid, what affects is it having on the brain. Serotonin levels are obviously being hit, what else?

dogsofwar is offline Member
    How are seratonin levels being affected? Clomid doesn't effect the reuptake or neuronal uptake inhibitors that I am aware of. I do believe it affects part of the hormonal balance, but not seratonin.

Quake is offline Member

Exclamation

Serotonin is reported to be the main thing that is inhibited whilst taking LSD, along with other things. Tracers/trailbacks are something experienced whilst on LSD, if these are being experienced on Clomid, then it is definitely having an effect on the brain, on a persons perception of reality, as LSD does. Just knowing that has put me off using Clomid, I'm not a fan of "mindbending" experiences! I won't take animal steroids either.

As I have mentioned in other posts, AS can cause enough problems to cause mental illness in a person, this is enough of a risk without it being heightened through the use of things which alter your perception, especially when trying to regain stable levels of hormones, a very fragile time to be taking such things. No, I don't like the idea at all!
    Last edited by Quake; 07-21-2004 at 03:16 PM.

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    Tribulus at 5 or more grams a day helps but i notice until after im recovered later in the day they shrink back up

MMC78 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Quake
    If people are reporting seeing tracers/trailbacks whilst on Clomid, what affects is it having on the brain. Serotonin levels are obviously being hit, what else?
    No, there are estrogen receptors in the retina:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/q...&dopt=Abstract
    Presence of oestrogen receptor type beta in human retina.

Munaut C, Lambert V, Noel A, Frankenne F, Deprez M, Foidart JM, Rakic JM.

Laboratory of Tumor and Development Biology, University of Liege, Pathology Tower (B23), Sart-Tilman, B-4000 Liege, Belgium. [email protected]

BACKGROUND/AIMS: Recent studies have demonstrated the existence of two oestrogen receptor subtypes alpha (ORalpha) and beta (ORbeta) with significant differences of expression among organs. Since important pathologies of human eye could be linked to hormonal status, the expression of ORbeta in ocular posterior segment was sought. METHODS: Immunohistochemical localisation of ORbeta and ORalpha protein and detection of OR mRNAs by reverse transcription-polymerase chain reaction (RT-PCR) were performed in macular and extramacular regions of the retina and in the choroid on male and female donors eyes. RESULTS: ORbeta protein was localised in the ganglion cell layer and in the choroid. At the transcriptional level, mRNA for ORbeta and for ORalpha were both present. Local differences in the expression level were observed, however, suggesting the possibility of variation in the ratio of ORalpha v ORbeta. CONCLUSIONS: The coexistence of two oestrogen receptor subtypes in the human ocular posterior segment raises acute questions about their potential physiological role, but offers a perspective for preferential targeting of a specific receptor subtype.

Thread Information