Terinox is offline The One & Only

I picked up some Aspirin.....

Okay, I picked up some aspirin today for my Clen /ECA cycles that I'm going to start on Monday.

Now, it doesn't matter what type of Aspirin it is, does it?

It's the very basic type, I think the main thing it has to have is this right?

Acetylsalicylic Acid ??? That's what Aspirin is right, and it also says 325mg tablets, which is what I was supposed to get!!!

Now I keep asking this question, and it never gets answered, do I take the Aspirin THREE times a day just like the Ephedrin and Caffiene or do I just take it ONCE ???

thnx

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Aspirin is Aspirin. I used Kroger brand - cheap. No need to buy the name brand. And yes, 3 times a day.

Finally, sweet, thnx, that's all I needed to know

HalOd03 is offline Associate Member
    that much asprin a day, why? too much asprin a day is bad for ur blood, and ur heart.................

Well...i'm not sure, but it's needed in an ECA cycle, that's what makes it effective??? ??? ???

Fullback57 is offline Associate Member
    Agree with Key....I take 3 times a day myself when I'm using an ECA stack

TheGame826 is offline Member
    please tell me why u need aspiran for ur eca stack?

to much aspiran can be bad after days of taking it, it will eat at ur stomach and cause ulcers.

TNT
    TNT is offline Retired Moderator

Cool Reality cheque . . .

Originally posted by Terinox
    Well...i'm not sure, but it's needed in an ECA cycle, that's what makes it effective??? ??? ???
    Um, Terinox, our great Canadian hairy friend (unless you've shaved it all off yet), you can do better than this . . . (Really, bro. We're not talking about Edmund Hillary's response to "Why climb Mt. Everest?" "Because it's there." We need something more substantive here.)

I've never quite understood the hoopla around aspirin on the ECA issue, although there are many theories as to the good that it does. Keeping in mind that ephedrine can raise the blood pressure and glucose and that it's value as a "fat burner" is anecdotal, aspirin does act as a blood thinner which can help prevent both cardiac and cerebral vascular sequalae (read that, heart attack and stroke). However, too much aspirin can, indeed, have the same effect as Coumadin and other anti-coagulants, leading to effects ranging from bruising more easily to hemorrage. (That's why many patients who take aspirin to help prevent heart attacks have moved from the usual 325 mg. aspirin tablet daily to a "baby aspirin" of 81 mg. per day.)

In that, I would tend to lean toward the cautionary side - depending on factors, as usual, that include age, stats, other medical conditions you may have, and family history. Three aspirin a day won't kill you, but I don't know what its effects are on the long haul (depending on how long you want to do an ECA stack).

As for type of aspirin, whatever works for you - they're all the same. Since aspirin can upset some people's stomachs, however, I usually recommend an enteric coated aspirin (such as Ecotrin, although there are also generic and store brands). Less gastro-intestinal effects, and still pretty cheap.

HalOd03 is offline Associate Member
    yea when i broke my neck, i broke one of the 2 major arteries that supports blood to the brain, and my doc put me on "Asprin Theropy" he had me taking 1, 81mg asprin a day, for 6 months....and he said not to touch anything that says asprin on it for those 6 months, cuz it can do serious damage, even though its just asprin.......

So i'd definetly think twice about taking 3, 325mg asprins a day......

But hey, Steroids arent that great for you either haha

Dave..

Thread Information