CutMeUp is offline Associate Member

price difference; 1-ad and m1t

Ive read the info here and I googled 1-ad and m1t, but my question is this...

m1t seems to be the best in terms of legal steroids , so why is it so much cheaper than 1-ad. Maybe I'm looking at it wrong, but isnt 1-ad sort of a stepping stone to get to m1t? Im considering 1-ad bc I was told to get on that before moving to m1t, but i cant figure out why the price is so different. Any help bros?

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    I believe that it is less to make m1t than 1-ad. Not to mention that even m1t runs about 50$ a bottle for most brands(UL excluded). Goes to show you that almost all of these supplement companies are making a killing on every bottle they sell.

Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member
    And how much GNC rapes you for thier "supplements." I use that term loosly here because most of thier stuff is $hit. They dont even sell KY at thier store.

SpecialCombat is offline New Member
    UL m1t and 4derm. I am up from 202 to 212.5 already. Only 2 weeks in..

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    UL m1t is great stuff, you can't beat the gains per dollar you spend on it.

iNvid is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nsa
    I believe that it is less to make m1t than 1-ad. Not to mention that even m1t runs about 50$ a bottle for most brands(UL excluded). Goes to show you that almost all of these supplement companies are making a killing on every bottle they sell.
    I wonder how much its costing UL to make to be selling it for 10 bucks..

less than a 1$ in raw materials.

these pro-steroids are among the HIGHEST marked up items and as a side benefit completely unresearched... yeah...

btw- the lawsuits that will likely follow will make the andro law suits look pathetic.

as a note higher power is cheaper than UL. with the most expensive probably being VPX- though there are probably some smaller brands. Legal gear while higher priced than the cheapest at least contains NAC to help with the liver damage.

Thread Information