iNvid is offline Senior Member

****delete

****delete
    Last edited by iNvid; 01-19-2008 at 06:02 PM.

Bump for discussion? nsa maybe?

...? |:<

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    It will ensure that you won't cramp up. Other than that no significant benefit that i know of. You should get what you need naturally through the foods you eat and your multivitamin.

biglouie250 is offline Anabolic Member
    couldnt hurt, i like throwing a banana in my shakes

Quake is offline Member
    Potassium is good! It's one of the things demanded on by your nervous system when it is being called upon to do something, more is demanded in accordance with the amount of exertion. Try looking up "depolarisation" in relation to the nervous system.

Also take Magnesium, Sodium, and Calcium, all are beneficial to the nervous system and so are obviously beneficial to WL's, BB's, PL's. Be warned though, all these things are lost from our bodies when we sweat so after a good session in the gym make sure you replenish yourself of all of these things. RDA's vary with each one. I take some before and after going training and four times a day in divided doses to make sure my body always has plenty of all on supply!

Quote Originally Posted by Quake
    Potassium is good! It's one of the things demanded on by your nervous system when it is being called upon to do something, more is demanded in accordance with the amount of exertion. Try looking up "depolarisation" in relation to the nervous system.

Also take Magnesium, Sodium, and Calcium, all are beneficial to the nervous system and so are obviously beneficial to WL's, BB's, PL's. Be warned though, all these things are lost from our bodies when we sweat so after a good session in the gym make sure you replenish yourself of all of these things. RDA's vary with each one. I take some before and after going training and four times a day in divided doses to make sure my body always has plenty of all on supply!
    Great post. Thanks!

Thread Information