Proz is offline New Member

Any dangers using nolv and clomid ? unwanteds ?

Hey all, there any dangers in using woman prescribed pct products clemid and nolv ?

Unwanted effects or reactions you have ever experinced, just don`t like the fact they were designed and prescribed to women!!

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    Clomid is synthetic estrogen used as a fertility drug for women. Reason being that it works well for men with low test levels is it tricks your endocrine system into thinking that its real estrogen and your body needs to maintain homeostasis and starts to produce test again. Clomid is a extremely low level estrogen, it also helps act as an anti-e because it binds with estrogen receptors and thus blocks real estrogen from binding and giving those unwanted estrogen effects.

Quake is offline Member
    Personally I don't like the sound of Clomid being used for pct. I need to find out more about it, but what I have heard of it's effects makes me turn away from it completely. For my pct I used Nolva, HCG and Herbals (Tribulus and Horny Goat Weed) my natural test levels are right back up there and have been since the second week of pct.

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    Quote Originally Posted by Quake
    Personally I don't like the sound of Clomid being used for pct. I need to find out more about it, but what I have heard of it's effects makes me turn away from it completely. For my pct I used Nolva, HCG and Herbals (Tribulus and Horny Goat Weed) my natural test levels are right back up there and have been since the second week of pct.
    Are you kidding?

Thread Information