Vale Tudo is offline Junior Member

Hey NSA question for ya.....

I am just ordered all my stuff to follow your M1T cycle. My question to you is this. Would it be totally counter-productive to do this cycle while following Rambo's "Cutting Primier" guidelines? Any info on this would be greatly appreciated.

thanks!

Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member
    Im not nsa but my crystal ball says M1T is a bulking steroid . Not a cutting anything. Follow a bulking diet for best/any results.

So there is no true since to "adding muscle" while staying lean? Not being trying to be a smart ass by anymeans, just more or less said that for debate purposes!

Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member
    I depends on how much muscle you put on and how fast you do it. When bulking, most people eat a $hitload and put on fat. If you steadily eat a clean diet over a year or so and stay lean, sure, youre gonna put on like 5-10lbs, in a year or more. Most people wouldnt consider that very good at all. Prohormones will do that in 3 weeks. Truly, to get the most out of your M1T, youre gonna need to eat between 3500-4500cals a day depending on your weight.

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    M1t can be used in a cutting cycle. Much like test prop is used in cutting cycles. If you are looking to gain strength and get cut you can take m1t and cut. Honestly my first cycle, before i knew how to counter the sides of m1t, I was not eating much ED, maybe like 3000-3500 cals ED and i gained about 20 pounds. So you can cut and use m1t and still gain a good amount of muscle. But for maximum muscle mass gains you should run m1t while bulking.

nsa
    When i say cutting i mean 2000-3000 cals ED, and when i say bulking im saying 4000-5000 cals ED. But do both as cleanly as you possibly can. Learn to love chicken, fish, brown rice and oatmeal.

Ok I kind of thought that you could achieve these goals. I am 5'10 200 right now. My daily goals look like this:
    Calories- 2345
    Protein- 298
    Carbs- 129
    Fat- 63 (coming mostly from flax seed 2x daily)

Also the majority of my carbs will be from my first meal of the day, my PWO shake and then my meal after my PWO shake. Does this sound on the money to you?

nsa
    Sounds pretty good for cutting, but the timing of the flax oil is important. Make sure your not taking flax and carbs in the same meal, i've seen people do this... See what the guys in the diet forum think about your actual diet schedule and see what critique's they give you. Swole is THE GUY to talk to about diets.

My flax seed is being mixed in w/ my protein shake and nothing else.

nsa
    Ok, thats good. Post the schedule of your diet in the diet forum and get some critiques.

Thread Information