rick59 is offline New Member

creatine no2 cardio

whats up guys im 5'9 170lbs 21% bodyfat i have a bit of a gut. i just started taking no2 and creatine yestarday who would i gut rid of my gut and get bigger at the same time?

iNvid is offline Senior Member
    Lemme guess, gnc told you that creatine and no2 will get you cut and ripped huh?
    First throw away the no2 and store the creatine for now. Research a good diet and a few good workouts. You need to get cut, then worry about getting bigger. Cant do them both at the same time. You can try ECA/ECY or Clen to help you get cut, but 98% of it, as I like to believe, is your diet. Look at the how to get cut stickey in the diet section. That should get you started. Btw, I think everyone on this board will tell you no2 is trash. All it is, is arginine with an expensive sticket on it.

rick59 is offline New Member
    so i guess i can do cardio on creatine and no2 am i right i am asking if i can get bigger and cut fat at the same time

Quote Originally Posted by rick59
    so i guess i can do cardio on creatine and no2 am i right i am asking if i can get bigger and cut fat at the same time
    Did you read what I just said? You cant get "cut" and get bigger at the SAME TIME. I mean if you had maybe like 5lbs to loose, then yeah you can go for it. But when you a belly, you need to get lean first. Creatine and no2 wont help you loose weight....

BigErn is offline Junior Member
    Hey man. It's well known that fat burning and muscle building at the very same time is quite hard to accomplish (basically impossible). To build more muscle, you need to take in more calories, which means you're going to have to up your caloric intake as well as your carbohydrates....since I see you want to suppliment with No2 and creatine, it is absolutely essential you uptake more calories from complex carbs...try to stay away from alot of starches. Anyway, No2 and creatine work best when supplied with proper amounts of carbs....be prepared, however, to pack on some bloat as well (creatine may give you that watered bloat feeling/look).

You say you wanna get rid of your gut....well first off, spot weight loss is a manufactured gimmick of the diet community....it doesnt happen. You'll lose weight all over your body. But if you're going to suppliment with No2 and creatine, don't expect to get any more ripped as your diet will be composed of more carbs than would be necessary for somebody who wants to cut. Focus on one thing at a time. If you're going to bulk now with No2 and creatine, then focus on packing on the meat. After your done with both, focus on cutting (a diet lower in carbs, pre-breakfast cardio, etc. you know the drill).

As you build more lean muscle, your body's ability to burn fat will increase greatly. Remember, every lb of lean muscle burns about 35-40 calories. Pack on some lean mass to help, and then cut. So in essence, you drop a little bit of your gut and it might get tighter as you continue to grow, but you wont notice a definite decrease in bf% until you start cutting properly.

Best of luck bro. Go get em bub

Bump invid, he's dead on....I wont argue for or against No2 but if you wanna get cut RIGHT NOW then dont cycle with the creatine and No2 just yet....hold off on it and work on cutting some fat first

Quote Originally Posted by BigErn
    Bump invid, he's dead on....I wont argue for or against No2 but if you wanna get cut RIGHT NOW then dont cycle with the creatine and No2 just yet....hold off on it and work on cutting some fat first
    IMO no2 is a waste of 60 dollars. If you really want to see the effects of the stuff, go pickup arginine amino acid for 10 bucks for 100 pills. Take 3000mg 3 times a day. No2 for 1/6 of the price

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    You have to gear your diet toward EITHER cutting or bulking to make gains quickly at all... ONE OR THE OTHER pick one.

I know the guy at GNC probably told you different, because its what you wanted to hear, and it helps them sell products!

Invid, I agree, I only did one cycle of No2 and needless to say, it left a lot to be desired....I just didnt want to argue for or against it because the point of this thread might be lost. But yah, Im with ya bro

a little off topic, but sweet avatar

See ya bub

Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969
    You have to gear your diet toward EITHER cutting or bulking to make gains quickly at all... ONE OR THE OTHER pick one.

I know the guy at GNC probably told you different, because its what you wanted to hear, and it helps them sell products!
    I remember GNC recommending t-bomb to a 13 year old. Made news all over my gym LOL.

The people at GNC, generally from what Ive seen, dont know what they're talking about. I recently entered the store, mind you I'm a NASM certified personal trainer, and some guy was trying to convince me I could cut and bulk with great results at the very same time....we had a bit of a discussion...he didnt have much to say

End result, I left with a smile on my face and I think he felt like an idiot

Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member
    I got banned at the alphabet bodybuilding club for trying to convince the mod there that you couldnt do it. He also claimed to be a trainer of some kind. If youre wondering the reason why you cant cut and bulk at the same time, its because to cut you need to eat less calories than you burn. To bulk you need to eat more calories than you burn. Cutting cals = eaten<burned. Bulking cals = eaten>burned. Figure out how to get around this and Ill buy all sorts of $hit from you.

Soldier, some people just dont know what they're talking about....its a simple equation, you cant bulk and cut at the same time and yet those who are trying to sell you **** will lie out their asses just to get you to buy the latest diet craze crap. Personally im sick of it, and i wish the general public would become a bit more learned on the subject matter.

Thread Information