njoph85 is offline New Member

pct for clcle of clen & m1t

i am 19 and have taken creatine and protein and clen before. i am curious if it would be okay to take m1t and clenbuterol at the same time to get stronger/cut up and lose weight at the same time. i am 6'1 and weigh 270 lbs. but it is mostly muscle. i am looking to weigh around 240.. and suggestions are welcome.

iNvid is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by njoph85
    i am 19 and have taken creatine and protein and clen before. i am curious if it would be okay to take m1t and clenbuterol at the same time to get stronger/cut up and lose weight at the same time. i am 6'1 and weigh 270 lbs. but it is mostly muscle. i am looking to weigh around 240.. and suggestions are welcome.
    Well uh, how do you plan on bulking with 4000+ calories a day and cutting with 2000 calories a day? I think you can answer that yourself. Its almost impossible to do. Cut first, then bulk.

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    Try bulking with m1t for 4 weeks then do pct with clen . This maximizes the fact that clenbuterol has anti-catabolic properties. So you will help maintain your gains from m1t while cutting fat during pct. You should also use creatine during pct.

znak is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nsa
    Try bulking with m1t for 4 weeks then do pct with clen. This maximizes the fact that clenbuterol has anti-catabolic properties. So you will help maintain your gains from m1t while cutting fat during pct. You should also use creatine during pct.
    At 19, I would use steak and chicken breast with brown rice for bulking and cut my calories and add cardio to cut. PERIOD. Get your diet and work outs in control. When you are 25, you may need/want help.

There are a million threads and two opinions on this, but it is not smart to f^%k with your endocrine system until you are completely done growing.

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    I somehow read right past that 19 part. Yeah dude, wait a little bit. You can gain alot natural.

Thread Information