Thread: nolva question

pumped420 is offline Junior Member

nolva question

This wednesday I started a cycle of m1T 20mg ED along with 4ml derma ject (4ad, 1, 4AD, 1-test). I read everywhere that you shoudl definetely take nolvadex and clomid if you want to keep all your gains but I have had a lot of trouble trying to get nolvadex. I buy all my supplements at a hole in the wall nutrition store that sells a lotta **** GNC cant sell. They sell m1t, and other prohormones. They have a product called novadex and the manager is an experienced steroid used and supplement user and said its very similar to nolvadex. He carries 6oxo and says its garbage but was posative about the novadex. Has anyone heard of a OTC nolvadex product?? any suggetions??

DBarcelo is offline Senior Member
    Nolvadex is called an anti-estrogen, but it is really more of an estrogen blocker. Nolvadex's active ingredient is called tamoxifen citrate. Nolvadex basically competes with estrogen for binding sites in target tissue (mainly breast). So in reality, Nolvadex is really only good to guard against gynecomastia and won't help you keep any of your gains. Nolvadex is meant for women that have had to undergo mastectomy and breast irradiation.

Clomid is an ovulatory stimulant meant to make women more fertile. Like Nolvadex, it also competes with estrogen for estogen-receptor-binding sites, but the main reason we use it in our world is for its ability to delay replenishement of intacellular estrogen receptors. That basically means you're not going to turn testosterone into estrogen.

I don't know of any OTC equivalent for either one of these medications. And because of the main use for both of these drugs, I don't see anyone making an OTC equivalent any time soon.

DBarcelo is offline Senior Member
    I did a quick search for Novadex and I found what you were talking about, but it didn't list the active ingredient(s). I found a Eupropean form of Nolvadex but it seems they just misspelled it and it's listed as Novadex, because it's the same active ingredient and the same dosage as Novadex, but with a different name that starts with a "C" (I don't remember what it was though).

dogsofwar is offline Member
    I agree with DB, I dont know of an OTC that works. Tamoxifen Citrate = Nolvadex .

Thread Information