pumped420 is offline Junior Member

m1t cycle question

wuts up guys, wednesday i started a cycle of m1t 20/ED along with 4ml DermaJect/ED since I realised I had a full bottle of derma ject when I planned on starting the m1t. Since I'm taking 20mg/ED, I was planning on buying some novadex or another anti estrogen for safety since my friend said he was running 4AD with his 20mg m1t/ED. Then I came to the realization that DermaJect has 100mg of 4AD and 25mg of 1, 4-andro per dose. Is it neccessary I still buy another anti estrogen or should I be safe with this amount of 4AD in the dermaject?
    THanks!

dogsofwar is offline Member
    4ad is androgenic , so yes, you will need nolvadex or something similar. Some folks are very susceptable to gyno while others are not. Why chance it? Do not use over the counter junk like 6-oxo. Good luck and good gaining. ~dow

Well, let me rephrase, not that its androgenic , but it will aromatase.

Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member
    Youll deff need some nolva and clomid if you run M1T. Granted it doesnt convert to estrogen, but when you stop taking it, your estroge rebound will hit you like a freight train. The nolva will block the E from forming and the clomid will get your balls back working again (because your natty test production will shut off). http://67.18.108.244//showthread.php?t=100595 That has everything you need to know.

CutMeUp is offline Associate Member
    if m1t is a steroid like nsa says it is, then why is it in the supplement forum? shouldnt these topics be moved to the steroid forum? are we just going to wait until m1t gets rescheduled and then direct the questions there?

I asked that same question a few days ago. The answer was that its here because it can be bought over the counter vs. obtained in "other fashions". However, I am beginning to see a couple of m1t threads posted in the Steroid Questions forum. I think m1t is awesome and even better because it can be obtained cheaply and legally. ~dow

Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member
    Its only a matter of time before the govt decides to make M1T illegal. They dont want ppl to be happy w/ thier appearance unless its on the McDonalds diet plan.

Thread Information