Thread: Extreme P6

jasonbbflex is offline Junior Member

Extreme P6

Has anyone tried this pro-hormone? Made by Cellucor. J

Bump

If I start using Extreme P6 (1 in the a.m., then 3 prior to work out) will I make good gains? I've never taking any hormones or real juice. J

DevilsDeity is offline Anabolic Member
    never heard of it
    4-Androstendiol
    19-Nor-4-Androstenediol
    1, 4-Androstendiene-3, 17-Diol
    5-Andro-Stendiol
    5-alpha-Androst-1-en-3, 17-Diol

Tribulus Terrestris Extract

Fenugreek Seed Extract

Dioscorea Root Extract

Diindolynmethane
    In late 2000, Cellucor hired a group of ten doctors to develop the most advanced and effective supplement line ever created. Their first mission was to develop the most effective strength product on the market today. We call it P6 Extreme.

We simply told them to spare no expense. After 12 months of hormone research and analysis our product development team concluded that by combining the right Pro-hormones, LH Agents, and a novel Aromatase Enzyme Inhibitor we could bend the outer limits of free testosterone in the blood.

After researching over five hundred raw ingredients during this time they were sold on ten in particular. The first six ingredients are classified as pro-hormones. They can be defined as pre-cursors to testosterone.

In order to maximize the conversion factor and to minimize potential loss due to receptor site limitations, they chose the six most effective pro-hormone's. Think of it this way, 1100 mg of six different pro-hormone's has a much higher conversion factor than 1100 mg of any one type of pro-hormone. In addition, they decided to use only the diol form of these pro-hormone's, since they convert at twice the rate as dione's and are considered to be safer and cleaner forms.

Three of the remaining ingredients in P6 are classified as LH agents. They can be defined as stimulating the production of natural testosterone. They chose the three most effective LH agents based on overall saponin count. The saponin count determines the overall effectiveness of the LH agent. The Tribulus Terrestris, Fenugreek, and Dioscorea are combined at specific ratio's to maximize production of natural testosterone.

The last ingredient in P6 is classified as an Aromatase Enzyme Inhibitor. It can be defined as blocking the conversion from testosterone to estrogen. Diindolynmethane is the only "true" estrogen blocker available on the market today. It prevents any of the free testosterone in the blood from converting to estrogen and therefore maximizing overall strength gains.

Now you have the formula for the most effective testosterone boosting stack ever created. We call it P6 Extreme and it has no competition. It is the only product on the market in which an individual can sustain 20-30% increases in strength within the first 48 hours as well as 4-6 pounds of lean muscle tissue within the first two weeks of use.

sounds kinda hype and thats a lot of diol
    and at 60 bucks thats a lot

do some research and save your money

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by DevilsDeity
    never heard of it
    4-Androstendiol= converts to test 100mg converts to 15mg test
    19-Nor-4-Androstenediol= converts to deca 100mg converts to 15 mg deca
    1, 4-Androstendiene-3, 17-Diol= converts to boldenon or eq w/o ester
    5-Andro-Stendiol= converts to dht
    5-alpha-Androst-1-en-3, 17-Diol= DHT
    mow many mgs each

Take 4 capsules prior to workout and 2 capsules before bedtime.
    Proprietary Blend
    350mg

not enough mgs at all to see sugnificant gains maybe 2 pounds or so but if you alreadyt got it take some 1 test with it and it should help

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    350 mgs total??? Maybe 350 mg's of each PH in there would do something for you...

350mg in each cap 6 times aday

4 before the work out and 2 before bed

nsa
    Are you serious? I guess the people who manufacture this stuff haven't heard of maintaining an even blood concentration...

yeah i found 2 sites that said this, its another over priced over hyped product

nsa
    Sounds like it...

Thanks for the opinions and research. Guys at 2 vitamin shops who carry this stuff say that it's the strongest stuff out there. More than 1-AD. I wonder if this is harder on the liver than the real thing? J

nsa
    There is nothing in there that would be hepatoxic. And i can assure it that it is not the strongest stuff out right now...

Quote Originally Posted by nsa
    There is nothing in there that would be hepatoxic. And i can assure it that it is not the strongest stuff out right now...
    Cellucor's P6 is the same "family" as 1-ad and M1T, right?

no it doesnt have 1ad or any 1 test in it it has a conversion to real test a conversion to real deca and a conversion to dht which is mainly used for hardening of muscles

nsa
    Also has nothing in there that is methylated, so there is no hepatoxicity. But not enough of each compound in there to be effective.

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan2
    no it doesnt have 1ad or any 1 test in it it has a conversion to real test a conversion to real deca and a conversion to dht which is mainly used for hardening of muscles
    So if I start an 8-week cycle of this stuff (p6) will I put on maybe 5-8 lbs with more muscle hardness? I'm 5 10", 189.
    J

nsa
    You could but you would likely lose most of it after your cycle is done, because your HPTA will be shut down pretty hard after taking exogenous hormones that long.

Quote Originally Posted by nsa
    You could but you would likely lose most of it after your cycle is done, because your HPTA will be shut down pretty hard after taking exogenous hormones that long.
    NSA, most helpful. So rather than Pro-horm, do a real cycle? I have increased my strength a lot by combo of tribestan, nitrix and ZMA along with creatine and glutamine and r-ala. I feel a great pump while working out, my strength has really increased (so I'm lifting heavier poundages) and my muscles feel pumped most of the time with more veins starting to come out. BUT, post this, next step P6 (which I already stupidly bought 1 bottle) OR do a real cyc?
    1,000 thanks,
    J

nsa
    Try to sell the P6 to someone. Do a real cycle or a M1T cycle.

Just started P6 for a 6 wk cycle. May put the cellucor other products with it. J

id suggest throwing in some 1 test or 4ad

Thread Information