Proz is offline New Member

Would you do a milder S1+ or 4-ad cycle before M1T ?

Hi, i`ve posted a few posts with this question in but everyone ignores it and jumps to the main post question. So here it is...

Was gonna start an m1t cycle in about 5 weeks or so..wondering its my first cycle ever of anything so do you think its better to try something more mild first...something useful tho...i don`t wanna waste my time...and if so what and how would you cycle it?
    Or do i just go straight for the M1T ????

Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member
    You said its your first cycle of anything ever...so we dont know your stats, goals, diet, or anything, post these and we can juice you up. IMO M1T is pretty potent from what everyone says (I havent indulged just yet) so you might try PH before to test the waters.

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    Bump for stats and goals. But yeah, i would say go with something milder for your first day. Maybe 1-ad and 4-ad instead of S1+. But do what you want to do, cuz most people will not take the advice of people and just do what they want to do in the first place.

Yea, i have given my stats in an early topic somewhere..but i can`t find them either so...

I`m 22 been training for sports eg soccer and others for about 12 years, so i am fit, i just need to gain muscle and strength but body fitness is good!

So i only been bodybuilding training for 4 months solid...but i feel i need an extra kick!

6 foot 3
    175 pounds
    14.7% BF --- (really bad for the amount i train!!! it seems to hang on my stomach but everywhere else is fine!! ...therefore clen might rip me up for my six pack ? hehe)

Juice me UPPP!!!

Quote Originally Posted by nsa
    But do what you want to do, cuz most people will not take the advice of people and just do what they want to do in the first place.
    Yea....at the end of the day i will do what i wanna do!! but i will very strongly consider advice given here first!! So ADVISE me!!! PLEASE ??!!!

Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member
    [QUOTE=Proz]So i only been bodybuilding training for 4 months solid...but i feel i need an extra kick![QUOTE]

This is the statement that gets bros in trouble. Granted you have been training for a long time w/ your soccer and what have you, but to do any type of cycle of M1T or gear would be ill-advised on such a short time of hard training. PH would be a much better bet. You could probably handle M1T but I wouldnt do it for a few more months to get more of a good base to start with. That is one of the most important things about a cycle, the start base. Alot of people dont want to do this because it takes a year or so, they are too impatient, but bodybuilding is a sport that doesnt happen overnite. It takes years to sculpt and shape everything, if you do it right and dont kill yourself. Just keep hitting the gym hard and after prolly 8-9 mo hard training there will most likely be a good enough base for M1T.

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    You should clean up your diet and get your cardio in check, that seems to be the problem with the fat you have. After doing that and working with it for a few months then try m1t. If you do a cycle of m1t and your diet and everything isn't good, then your not going to make the gains you could if they were right and you'll lose your gains after and still be fat.

Thread Information