salem is offline New Member

stack 1Test and M1T

got the plan from some old thread, by my understanding, stacking M1T with 1T hit the body response. Are there other benefits from stacking those two except the letharqy?
    It looks like frontloading, but both of the half life are short, how can we still get benefits from stack them?
    Is it necessary to use 4AD while on M4OHN and 1T?
    PCT 4 weeks Nolva +4 clean weeks is enough?
    BTW, the goal here is LBM or cutting.

Week 1-2 (10/15mg M1T, 4AD/1Test)
    Week 3-4 (16mg M4OHN, 4AD/1Test)
    Week 4-6 (24mg M4OHN, 4AD/1Test)
    Week 6-8 (32mg M4OHN, 4AD/1Test)

or

Week 1-2 (10/15mg M1T, 4AD/1Test)
    Week 3-8 (4AD/1Test)

or
    Week 1-2 (20mg M1T)
    week 3-8 (4AD/1Test) or Week 3-8 (M4OHN, 4AD/1Test)

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    IMO there is not much of a point to stack m1t with 1-test. Essentially the same compound.

salem is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nsa
    IMO there is not much of a point to stack m1t with 1-test. Essentially the same compound.
    M1T=/=1T

Staking M1T and 1-Test together would be like staking D-Bol with EQ. They are not the same AAS.

So many guys are quick to jump into M1T because it is very potent and convenient to take. It's a lot easier to swallow a few tabs a day then to inject or smear an oily transdermal solution all over your body twice a day and deal with skin irritation from the 1-Test.

nsa
    I guess your right... I don't know anything about ph/ps or AAS...

DevilsDeity is offline Anabolic Member
    im not sure im understanding what hes saying in his 2nd post

nsa
    I think he is trying to say that adding the methyl group changes the chemical properties of the substance but this is not true of dbol and EQ. This is not true for these two compounds because EQ = boldenone undecylenate and Dbol = 17-alpha-methyl-boldenone. Therefore Dbol is not simply methylated EQ, so of course there chemical properties will be different.

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    most people say dont do it but i did and got good results took 10mg m1t and 100mg 1 test gain 16 pounds in two weeks

nsa
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan2
    most people say dont do it but i did and got good results took 10mg m1t and 100mg 1 test gain 16 pounds in two weeks
    And 13-14 pounds of that was from the m1t. It's just a waste to do something like stackign those two together. Its similar to stacking 4-ad with test prop, one is just many times stronger than the other.

DevilsDeity is offline Anabolic Member
    next ppl will be stacking nectar with "all the whey" and comming up with a hybrid protein

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by nsa
    And 13-14 pounds of that was from the m1t. It's just a waste to do something like stackign those two together. Its similar to stacking 4-ad with test prop, one is just many times stronger than the other.
    very true but my reasoning was that m1t gave me horrible sides and i wanted to bump it up to 3 times aday to keep blood even more stable but didnt want the sides so for lunch time middle dose i just took a regular 1 test pill.

m1t is pretty good but the weight was not quality muscle i cut out the cardio and gainned a lot of fat and water id say only 5 pounds was muscle my advice is eat CLEAN and do cardio with it

nsa
    Eating clean is a given for a cycle. I cycled 30 days of m1t and 4-ad and i went up 20 pounds, with no fat gain. A few pounds where water, phosphocreatine and electrolyte retention, but the majority of the weight was muscle.

Thread Information