Thread: Fat Loss

Marine_Corps is offline New Member

Fat Loss

Hey all, i was just wondering which is better. Hot-Rox or the Lean System 7? I'm trying to get rid of that last little bit to get down into low low teens or single digit BF % for summer six-pack. Any advice?

Thanks

iNvid is offline Senior Member
    Loose em both and get 2 cases of DNP , you'll be set. hah j/k bro. Just stick to an ECA stack (ephedrine/caffeine/asprine) or look into clen . Check out the clen handbook in the educational forum. I looked into hot-rox for about 2 days, heard good and bad things about it. Never heard of lean system 7. Clen/ECA > those things :P

I thought things with Ephedra were bad for you? An ECA stack has that in it. Does the stuff without Ephedra still work?

can i still get ECA stacks locally or do i have to mail order it because of the Ephedra ban?

worldknown is offline Banned
    I have tried neither of them, but i have heard from NSA that hot roxx is the one that you want. never heard of the other one, good luck

iNvid is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Marine_Corps
    can i still get ECA stacks locally or do i have to mail order it because of the Ephedra ban?
    Ephedra is illegal. EPHEDRINE is legal. Loophole in the law I believe. Search for vasopro...

ephedra is not illegal, its sale as a dietary supplement has be suspended (thus sales of ephedra based dietary supplements is illegal)

ephedrine hcl is an OTC asthma medication and is legal for sale, though its sale is restricted in one form or another by most states. Ie in many states you cannot buy pure ephedrine only the ephedrine and guafenesin mix. federally you may only buy a 3 month supply though this is very weakly enforced

eacman65 is offline Member
    try clen /eca but if you cant get those def. go with hot-rox they work pretty well

what is Clen ? People keep throwing that out. Also any side effects with Hot-Rox??

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    Clenbuterol , do a search on it...

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    No bad sides that i know of from hot-rox or legal fat burners. Other then the jitters from ephedrine.

has anyone heard of a product called Tight? supposedly it last all day with only one pill vs, the four you have to take with Hot-Rox. Do these Thermogentic things actually work or are they a waste of time? Would doing it the old fashion way be better?

brian11 is offline Member
    They work. The stuff you get from the stores i think is pretty much like an ECA stack minus the E. But yes when your body temp rises, you will burn more calories. However, all of hte old fashioned stuff still aplies such as cardio and diet.

-B-

well yeah, i wasn;t going to quit cardio and eating right. I only need to lose like 5% BF and i would be in the single digit range, which i have been told is enough to see abs. I'm on the broke side, seeing how i'm a college student and all so i don't want to be buying these pills if they're not going to work.

i hear you, i am the same way. Im a broke college kid too. I havent bought any just bc I still havet been convinced it is worth it. Although I think i might get some soon seeing as how im going on a cruise in 5 weeks and i would love to have my abs pop out a little more

-B-

i think the one i'm going to get is TIGHT, just because here in KS it's only 30 bucks and it will last 2 months where Hot-Rox is 40 and last 20 days. I'm also trying to get an mp3 player so 30 bucks is still a little bit.

Think about it this way. If you spend 30 and get no benefit then that was a wasted 30 dollars. If you spend $40 and it works even if it only lasts for a month, at least you got some benefit from it. Its all about ROI. Marketing major here

-B-

from what i have read and with talking to a couple of different people they are about the same in effects.

Where are you getting the stuff from? If it works come back here and post after you see results, I'm still trying to figure out what i want to use. Although I may end up gettin clen , but that is more hardcore than the other stuff.

-B-

what do u mena where am i getting my stuff? my info or the pills

I mean the TIGHT. Ive never heard of it, who makes it and where are you getting it from?

-B-

it's made by this company called SAN. The place i'm getting my stuff from is Affordable supplements. their website is www.affordablesupplements.com they are cheap. Hot-Rox at GNC cost $80 for a bottle of 80 pills, this place sells a bottle of 80 for 40. check it out man.

nice site, thanks

-B-

rugbyking is offline Associate Member
    make your own ECA stack at walgreens
    bronkaid (25mg ephedrine)
    no doz (200 mg caffeine)
    baby asprin (81mg)

cost like $20 for 100 pills

take one of each a day should see results with that

Thread Information