Thread: homemade ECA

rugbyking is offline Associate Member

homemade ECA

what is the effective dose of asprin you want
    i have read a baby asprin (81mg) but others have put 325mg
    so which one is it?

and is one serving enough (25mg eph, 200mg caff + asprin) or do you really need 3 servings to get results. i know my diet is perfect. i spent about a month critiqueing it in the diet forum with all the guys over there. and i do am cardio(low intensity, long duration) on an empty stomach.

DevilsDeity is offline Anabolic Member
    either or its just to thin your blood

you can doo 1 serving , if you do 2 spread it out but not to far cause you dont want your last does at like 6pm youll never sleep
    lol

if i took my first dose at 5am before my cardio then another dose at 12noon with my lunch would that be ok. i try to go to bed by 9pm

you should be but then again everyone is different

your just gonna have to wait and see.

does the eca stack actually suppress your appetite or does it just give you lots of energy?

i did not notice appetite suppression , but the hot flashes / sweats / jitters were pretty intense

i went and got everything from walgreens last night. i took it this morning before my run and it seemed to help a little. now im at work and i feel like the insides of my body are running all over the place, at least im not jittery, that would suck cause my job is to draw blood.

lol

PartyBoy is offline New Member
    I make my own ECA stack, bought 20 bottles of ephedra before it was banned. It may make you jittery at first, but after taking it for about a month I only notice an increase in energy. It definitely helps you to lose weight. As for your original question, I use 325mg of aspirin.

doby48 is offline Female Member
    I use 81mg aspirine, its more of a personal preference. The 81mg is sufficient to thin the blood, but some people use the 325mg as was in the original ECA stacks years ago. I get my Ephedrine from Primatene tabs, although I'm told you can use Vasopro as well but that is not available in my area. An ECA stack will not supress appetite, however if you are looking for that as well you can add in some 5-HTP
    • Sweat plus sacrifice equals success. - Charlie Finley
    • It doesn't get easier, you just get faster. - Greg LeMond
    ExRx (Exercise Prescription)

sinista63 is offline Associate Member
    75mg of aspirin is the lowest studied dose that has shown anti-platelet effects. the lowest available dose in the USA is 81mg.

now, concerning the dosage appropriate for an ECA stack, the closest thing we have to look at is the dosage of aspirin used for the flushing caused by the use of niacin. this flushing is a result of prostaglandin release. studies have shown that 325mg of aspirin is more effective at suppressing the flushing than lower doses. since the aspirin in an ECA stack is used for its prostaglandin inhibition, it may be better to take the 325mg dose for greater effect.

as always, when taking aspirin products on a regular basis, watch for any stomach upset or GI irritation.

doby48 is offline Female Member
    You will have to try both and see what works better for you. I take only 81mg with my ECA stack and it works great for me the higher dosages seem to do nothing more than give me an upset stomach and I know many other people who feel the same way. That being said, there are a number of people who believe you need to take 325mg asprine with your ECA stack. I am guessing just different body makeups and another case of what works for one may not work for another.
    • Sweat plus sacrifice equals success. - Charlie Finley
    • It doesn't get easier, you just get faster. - Greg LeMond
    ExRx (Exercise Prescription)

Thread Information