Fat Guy is offline Senior Member

Ephedra & ECA & Boobs? Again!

I am too fat 33% BF and it is time to shed some of the lbs so I got some clen and I was thinking about ECA too. I use to take ephedra when it was legal and liked the results for loosing weight, but it has been a while since I dieted and used weight loss supplements

All right I Just did a research query on Ephedra and got I bunch of stuff I did not need. So I am just going to create this thread in order to get a straight answer from the experts.

Here are my Questions:

1.Is Ephedra and Ephedrine the same thing (newbie question right)?

2.Since Ephedra has been banned in the U.S., can it be found readily on the net and where can I get some?

3.What is a good daily dose for ECA or is it do as much as possible until I cannot tolerate the sides?

Nobady wanted to answer my Questions in the steriod forum so I thought I would put it here in the suppliment forum...
    Here is the boob pic...http://bustysites.com/hostedmovies/b...alicia/8/2.jpg

Thought I would get more replies by adding boob pic

Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member
    I think I read some where that ephedra and ephedrine are not the same, I could be wrong. I havent done much research on ECA's. But I do like the idea of bribing ppl with links to free nekkid pics. If more bros did that Im sure they would get more results, c'mon, who doesnt like boobies.

Thread Information