Thread: Vpx and Biotest

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements

Vpx and Biotest

I have noticed that alot of people lately are asking about products by these companies. These companies overprice there products so much it is ridiculous to buy from them. Especially the ph/ps products, which quality isn't a factor for considering the compounds are the same, can be purchased for half the price or 1/3 of the price of what these companies sell for the given compound.

bigordie is offline Member
    cant beat underground labs...m1t for ten bucks

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    Quote Originally Posted by bigordie
    cant beat underground labs...m1t for ten bucks
    Amen to that... Also designer supplements sells the compounds that make up alot of biotest and vpx products for a fraction of the price of biotest and vpx.

VPX IS SUCH GARBAGE AND IM THINKING OF SUING THE COMPANY FOR ALMOST PERMENANTLY RUINING MY TEST LEVELS. BULL**** RESULTS WITH STEROID LIKE SIDE EFFECTS, UROLOGIST SAID I WAS CLOSE TO BEING SHUT DOWN FOR GOOD BECAUSE OF VPX's 1-TEST...MONTHS OF CLOMID GOT ME BACK BUT MY LEVELS ARE STILL NOT WHAT THEY USED TO BE... DIE VPX DIEEEEE

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    Vpx and biotest are crap, no doubt, they are like the main companies that introduce products that cost loads n do jack s***, ne1 rememba that joke of a product by biotest that supposedly suppresses the myostat gene, hah!!! and vpx with their muscle nitrous n ridiculously overpriced phs. Theres nothin wrong with gd old cheapass products from higher power or underground labs.

Thread Information