Marc Angelo is offline Junior Member

What si the best prohormone out there?

Just wondering what is the best prohormone outthere, and what are the stacks that people are doing. I want to get more lean muscle and get rid of my gut.I have avery slow metabolism, I can put on 5 pounds eating a Cesar Salad. I tried "On cycle" and it was very good, but expensive. I am not sure if I should do another bottle, or switch to another product. But the literature is so confusing and sensationalistic" that it makes me doubtful of the results. thanks
    Marc

DevilsDeity is offline Anabolic Member
    just start searching the supplement question forum
    i dont know how it shows up on your pc but the thread right under
    this one asks "What is most effective legal steroid alternative"
    same question your asking. all the info you need is on here
    if you cant find it ask and someone will point you in the right direction

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    Are you asking for the best legal supplement for mass and strength or are you asking for a PH?

I am asking for the best Legal supplement for both mass and strength, thanks for correcting me, I appreciate your thoughts on this

bigordie is offline Member
    read the M1T FAQ thread by NSA

nsa
    Then it is M1T...

rooky7002 is offline Junior Member
    yea m1t for sure, but like nsa advised me, if you have not used a PH before try 1-AD then move up to m1t. and trust me its well worth trying 1-ad first as you are bound to make a few mistakes and the mistakes from 1-ad will be less costly than m1t

The Rooky,

nsa
    Quote Originally Posted by rooky7002
    yea m1t for sure, but like nsa advised me, if you have not used a PH before try 1-AD then move up to m1t. and trust me its well worth trying 1-ad first as you are bound to make a few mistakes and the mistakes from 1-ad will be less costly than m1t

The Rooky,
    Yeah, if you have not tried any PH/PS then you should not start with M1T.

Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member
    The true hollywood story of a gym junkie.

I started w/ creatine, the gateway drug, then moved to harder drugs. 1-AD and Andro Nitrate Fuel were the drugs everyone were using at the time. Now I have all the components of an M1T cycle. Im out of control w/ my supplement use, I have to have some kind of drug to get me pumped at the gym. I strive to find the drug that will get me more and more pumped up. Ive graduated to double scoops of protien laced w/ malto and dex because single scoops wasnt enough. I live on protien shakes from cycle to cycle. Ive swallowed my ever growing wieght in ammino acid pills in every color of the spectrum. I wolf down chicken breasts like theres no tomorrow. Surfed countless websites finding the best prices for supps. After PCT I start counting the days until I can use PH again. Right now, its 2 months till I can safly use M1T. Its all I think about. Its in my mind at work, at the gym, in class. Cutting is the worst time for a junkie, lower calories and no bulking drugs. Clen is the only thing I can have and I dont even have any. I have to wait till Im back at school to order it. I am out of control.

I used Deca and testasterone two cycles, 10 years ago (with creatine).Three months ago I went back to the gym after a long absence (4 years), My muscles are still there, to my surprise, but my gut is also. I started "On cycle" right away and finished with the off cycle (By the way, my balls came back after 10 years, the off cycle is amazing, I think they are bigger than they used to be in my 20's, I am 41 right now). Anyway I just started N02 and I want to stack it with t-Bomb (I am waiting for it on the mail). It is too early for me to say anything about N02, but I do feel every muscle in my body). I am 200 pounds and 5'7" tall.

I would like to know what should I use next, m1t? or what else? Is t-bomb a ph? Does ph stand for prohormone or phospagen? Sorry I am bright but at times I ask stupid questions, thanks
    Marc

mistakes???

Quote Originally Posted by rooky7002

The Rooky,

what are the mistakes you are talking about? thanls
    Marc

Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Angelo
    I used Deca and testasterone two cycles, 10 years ago (with creatine).Three months ago I went back to the gym after a long absence (4 years), My muscles are still there, to my surprise, but my gut is also. I started "On cycle" right away and finished with the off cycle (By the way, my balls came back after 10 years, the off cycle is amazing, I think they are bigger than they used to be in my 20's, I am 41 right now). Anyway I just started N02 and I want to stack it with t-Bomb (I am waiting for it on the mail). It is too early for me to say anything about N02, but I do feel every muscle in my body). I am 200 pounds and 5'7" tall.

I would like to know what should I use next, m1t? or what else? Is t-bomb a ph? Does ph stand for prohormone or phospagen? Sorry I am bright but at times I ask stupid questions, thanks
    Marc
    Im sure everyone on here will tell you that no2 is not worth the cotton stuffed in the bottle. Its $hit. PH does stand for prohormone, PS is prosteroid. If youve done deca and test in the past then youre probably safe for M1T. You know how your body reacts to steroids and can handle it, I assume. Starting w/ 1AD then moving to M1T is more for younger guys, youre 41 and have AAS experience in the past so youre good to go. Just make sure your diet and exercise routines are in check before starting anything.

nsa
    Read the m1t faq and get your diet and training routine in check, then your good to go.

birsling is offline Member
    Definitely work on getting routine and diet back in check. After that, look into the FAQ and ask some questions. That is the main thread, and then there are a million other M1T threads out here. Browse and read for a while, and you will then be able to make a better decision

Thank you that sounds like a good advice. Dieting is a problem in terms of loosing weight, I can gain very easily, th problem of course is to get lean muscle and not fat.

IS N02 that bad???? Jesus I guess I am more than naive!!!

thanks
    Marc

nsa
    Diets are not confined to cutting...

And yes NO2 is that bad, its a complete waste of money IMO. It will show you no mass or strength gains at all. All NO2 does is slightly increase your pump while working out.

I read th facts om M1t, thank you very much for the info, it really works. Also I like the different links to other wb pages, it's cool I never knew there was so much info outthere, I am glad I bumped into this page. Thank you,

BTW since I wasted the money already I am doing a cycle of TBomb II and N02, I guess it will not hurt, I hope, then I will rest (use Off cycle) and then go to M1t, and I will let you know how it goes

N02=3000mg of time released arginine
    N02=$70
    Arginine=$10

birsling is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigordie
    N02=3000mg of time released arginine
    N02=$70
    Arginine=$10
    So are you saying N02 is actually a $60 stopwatch Seems reasonable

pretty much

thouh i do like the pumps you get from arginine its def not worth it if you are going to buy no2.

Thread Information