CuriousGeorge2004 is offline New Member

What is most effective legal steroid alternative

Okay, forgive me to all of the members who are sick of hearing from newbies. Feel priveleged that you're an expert with nutrition and bodybuilding and I'm just a curious guy seeking answers to a few questions and don't exactly know how best to navigate/search through all of these threads for what I'm specifically needing to know.

So I'm an average guy, somewhat skinny, anxious to build up my upper body. Tired of pumping everyday for six months and barely seeing any growth. Yeah, Yeah, you've heard it 1000 times. Humor me. I've heard a lot of buzzwords and marketing fluff with supplements, and don't know where to begin...walking into a sports and nutrition store as a "newbie" is like sticking a 5-year kid at Toys-R-us and asking him to go pick out something practical. In addition to lots of water, and a good diet, or eating 5 times per day (or is it 6), I need to know what is the best regimine for extreme and quick muscle growth? What are the best over-the-counter steroid alternatives and what should I stack with them? How much do I take, and how often? And, what should my diet consist of so I don't screw up my progress?

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    This is steroid .com bro, not steroidalternative.com.

I dunno, just being silly, but I am sure someone will be able to help you. Aside from M1T, I don't know of many being effective. Realize that some of these "pro-hormones" still have to be administered as regular AAS would. (Injection)

~SC~

builtthekid is offline Banned
    Diet and excercise.

CuriousGeorge2004 is offline New Member
    Thanks SwoleCat! Is that the brand name of the product "M1T" or should I search for that with a certain vendor?

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousGeorge2004
    Thanks SwoleCat! Is that the brand name of the product "M1T" or should I search for that with a certain vendor?
    I believe there are other threads in this forum about M1T.

I have to admit, I am not up-to-date w/the latest pro-hormone technology, so I'm not the best source of info. I am sure someone will come along w/more concrete answers however, so hang in there.

~SC~

DevilsDeity is offline Anabolic Member
    this is the m1t FAQ read it two times

M1t FAQ

rooky7002 is offline Junior Member
    and if you think youve read the m1t fact to much, read it one more time to make sure :-) u can never have to much info

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    M1t is by far the most advanced legal supplement out right now. Keep in mind that diet and training routine are alot more important than any supplement.

Swole you don't need to be up to date on this stuff, looks like your doing fine with what you know as it is.

Thread Information