booxilla is offline New Member

How should I use these?

1 bottle of 19-norandrosten, 100mg; 1 bottle of M1 test, 100mg; 1 bottle of 4ad, 100mg.

I have been off of a.s. for over a year, and wanted to try these prohormones.

I have searched and read the f.a.q's. but due to my retardation, I can't seem to grasp how to take these pills.

I took 1 m1 and two 4ad on day one, but don't know how much to increase the dose, or where I should fit the 19-Nor into the mix.

I'm 6'1" and weigh 237lbs. I'm also over 21.

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    OK. my suggestion would be to figure out how long each bottle will last and how long you want to run your cycle, then go from there on the doses, don't go over 20 mg's of m1t ED.

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by booxilla
    1 bottle of 19-norandrosten, 100mg; 1 bottle of M1 test, 100mg; 1 bottle of 4ad, 100mg.

I have been off of a.s. for over a year, and wanted to try these prohormones.

I have searched and read the f.a.q's. but due to my retardation, I can't seem to grasp how to take these pills.

I took 1 m1 and two 4ad on day one, but don't know how much to increase the dose, or where I should fit the 19-Nor into the mix.

I'm 6'1" and weigh 237lbs. I'm also over 21.
    your retardation is due to lack of research. go to the supplement section for that weak ass ****.

birsling is offline Member
    So you have started a cycle without the background plan of what to do with it? You say you have been off of aas for about a year. Did you go into aas cycles without a plan? You need to have diet, routine, and cycle plans in place prior to popping that first pill bro. I think that I need more info on what you have if you want help. Brand, dosage, type (pills, transdermal), etc. Plus, you should let us know your routines also.

Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member
    STEP AWAY FROM THE DRUGS!! Get a diet and exercise plan down pat, in that order, all the while researching how to use them. Theres an M1T FAQ cleverly marked "M1T FAQ" in the supp forum.

Thread Information