Thread: metacort

GQSuperman is offline Banned

metacort

whats the opinion on using metacort by dermabolics for PCT with nolva or by itself after running M1T?

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    I've been wondering about this supplement, from what i understand its to block the cortisol from makign you go catabolic. I have not heard any feedback about this from anyone i know. No one i know has even tried this stuff.

GQSuperman is offline Banned

metacort

Other Ingredients:
    A 4 ounce bottle of MetaCort™ spray contains 3 grams of 7-OXO-DHEA and 3 grams of androstenetrione in a highly bioavailable and sustained release (12 plus hours) topical skin formula.

Directions:
    For regular use, use 2-3 sprays twice daily or 4-6 sprays once daily. To restore natural testosterone and reduce cortisol after a steroid or prohormone cycle, start with 4-6 sprays twice daily and taper down for the duration of post-cycle therapy. Hold bottle approximately 8 inches from the body and spray on torso, thighs, or upper arms. Allow 2-3 minutes to dry. Best if used immediately after bathing and drying. When applying DermaBolics products, hold the sprayer 2"-3" from a cupped hand. Spray the pump into the hand then rub onto the skin. Spraying directly on the skin may results in a "misting" effect, which may lead to loss product.

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    Yeah, i think the main reason anyone would use it is for its anticatabolic properties(coritsol blocking abilities). I don't think people are going to use it alone to restore their HPTA. Stick with nolvadex and clomid for that.

Thread Information