DaddySherles is offline Junior Member

T-Bomb or 1TU? and creatine?

Which do you recommend more? T-Bomb or 1TU? I have heard T-bomb is better because of the estrogen blocker it has in it and that 1TU does not have that. Also, do you recommend taking creatine with this. I am wanting to put on LEAN muscle, that is why I asked about the creatine because of course it retains water, but so does testosterone . If I keep my cardio intensity up, would that be a problem?

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    I would go with 1-tu, and the reason 1-tu doesn't have an estro-blocker in it is that it can't aromatize, therefore a anti-estro in it would be a waste. Neither of these are actual testosterone . And if you can deal with the water retention then your alright to take creatine with it, nothing wrong with it health wise and side effects wise.

DaddySherles is offline Junior Member
    I'd much rather put on lean mass instead of wit the water retention. So you think I should X the creatine out and just stick with the 1TU? I'll be doing cardio on an empty stomach in the morning cuz I want to put on lean mass. Then, cut up to bring out excellent ab definiton. Do you recommend that or should I cut first and then add lean mass?

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    I personally would cut before and after the cycle, but bulk during the cycle. Bulk cleanly during the cycle for lean mass gains. If you don't like the water retention then drop the creatine.

Thread Information