D00fy is offline Anabolic Member

my second m1t,4ad cycle?technical difficulties,please advice

Hmm seems weird but this is my second cycle of m1t,4ad and it seems to be different ,i dont feel or look like the first cycle.

On my 1st m1t,4ad people were able to see i was increasing weight and what out, people would comment on my shoulders. I was definately seeing results, my appetite for food was crappy

But as far as my second cycle i dont feel it or see it,i weigh in at 190lb ,5'11 but as far as looks in the mirror i dont see it, my appetite is im hungry allot and do get to eat when possible at work,snack on protein bars ,drink some gatorade just to kill the appetite. First cycle was 4weeks this will also be another 2weeks left ,il see what happens?

Maybe the No-Xplode is preventing the 4ad,m1t to work efficiently?

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    I doubt the NO stim is causing the problem. Almost everyone i know has a great first cycle and a decent at best subsequent cycles. Your first cycle of a 1-test compound is always going to be the best gains. I gained 20 pounds my first cycle and 15 my second cycle. This is the reason why most people up the dose of M1T in cycles following their first cycles.

il bump it up another 5mg starting tommorow

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    I should add that taking some time off the 1-test will make your next cycle better.

well my last m1t,4ad cycle was in march, 3months,im gonna bump to 15mg but im gonna drink allot of cranberry juice of the liver

birsling is offline Member
    If you're bumping up, I would throw in some Hawthorne Berry Extract also. That will help your liver, along with the cran juice

Thread Information