KingJames23 is offline Associate Member

Fat cutting supplements... all help wanted

Whats the best supplement to get rid of unwanted fat. Im not fat at all. Im a good athlete. I run a 4.43 forty but i dont have all the muscle tone some of the other guys have. I lift hard and everything. I eat terrible and maybe that has somehting to do about it. Would it be safe to take any of theses burning supplements during football or jus wait till after?

Im 6'1 185. Like i said i just want to take something that will help me cut the fat thats covering up my muslces. ANY help would be great

iNvid is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KingJames23
    Whats the best supplement to get rid of unwanted fat. Im not fat at all. Im a good athlete. I run a 4.43 forty but i dont have all the muscle tone some of the other guys have. I lift hard and everything. I eat terrible and maybe that has somehting to do about it. Would it be safe to take any of theses burning supplements during football or jus wait till after?

Im 6'1 185. Like i said i just want to take something that will help me cut the fat thats covering up my muslces. ANY help would be great
    Something to do with it? It has EVERYTHING to do with it bro. 99% of fat loss is diet. 1% is supplements. Go to the diet section, get your diet in order. Look at the cutting sticky. If you want to keep it simple, get some ECA.

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    Diet is key, but after thats all worked out try clen and eca...

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    Sounds to me like ur probs retainin a bit of water, and since u eat rubbish this is probs the case, since most "bad" foods av a high sodium content. Try drinking more water, taking in less salt and maybe increase ur potassium intake a bit, ull b amazed at how much difference drying out a bit will make in a short period to muscle tone. Otherwise like the others said fix ur diet and clen is the way to go supplement wise, tho if ur doing a lot of hard cv like football, dont get carried away with the amount u take, becoz those things increase ur body temp and blood pressure and put a lot of strain on ur heart.

doby48 is offline Female Member
    If you are really serious then clean up your diet and start eating right. If your diet is not in check it doesn't matter what you take for supplements the fat will just come right back once you stop... and its not good to take them indefinatly.
    • Sweat plus sacrifice equals success. - Charlie Finley
    • It doesn't get easier, you just get faster. - Greg LeMond
    ExRx (Exercise Prescription)

Quote Originally Posted by nsa
    Diet is key, but after thats all worked out try clen and eca...

agree, though activity level is as important and can abrogate any diet slackness.

EC (a is optional- it can halp some- and it will help with BP issues that may arise), clen , and thermorexin are all good stim/fatburner/appetite suppresant supps.

clen does not give a whole lot of appetite suppression and the stim level is not consistent, but it gives solid increase in metabolic rate and is a direct agonist of the of the beta 2 receptor- fairly selective.

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    You can try ECY also, instead of ECA (I for one can't take aspirin)...

Definitely CREATE a diet bro.. lots of info in the Diet Forum here to help you...

Once that is sorted out then you can look into:

-ECA/ECY (Ephedrine, Caffeine, and Aspirin or Yohimbine)
    -Clenbuterol

But be careful when using one of the above.. make sure to do your research... they are not to be used lightly...

Good luck...

One more thing, it is better to lose the fat slowly, and consistently, as to prevent 'recoil' from your body.. this will help you keep the fat off, and it's much easier on your body... for deciding to get fit bro...

with respect to ephedrine, it is unwise for altheletes, particularly strength training atheletes to use any product with guaifenesin

max2extreme is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey dude, take a look at T-Rex...(thermorexin). Its done me good.

-Max

Thread Information