Thread: Forget M1t??

Da Underboss is offline New Member

Forget M1t??

Hey guys,

I'm just getting back into lifting after a four month layoff. I won't be taking anything for a while but I got a question for all you m1t users. Obviously your first AS cycle is going to be your best cycle. If you run m1t does this hurt your first cycles results.

Bascily I plan to lift and eat right for the rest of the year, then do 6week 1ad 4ad, etc. and maybe 12 weeks in the year do m1t. I was planning on going to the dark side about a year from now, u think these ph's hurt your first cycles potential?

Thanks

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    You should research about the things your going to take.
    M1t is a steroid , not a PH. Just because its legal doesn't mean its a PH/PS.
    A 12 week cycle of m1t should not be attempted.

Da Underboss is offline New Member
    nsa, my bad man. I mean a 4 week cycle with all the pct, and supps you need to combat the side effects. Including hawthorne, milkthistle, etc.

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    A ph cycle is a beneficial thing to do b4 u step up to gear, because it gives u an idea of how ur body will cope with steroids , wot sort of results u will get and whether to actualli botha with them at all. I think if u do a 4 week cycle of m1t 5 times a year (with at least a month of each time b4 startin a new cycle) u will probably get similar results to some1 who duz a couple of gear cycles, bcoz if u do a say a 10 week gear cycle, u shud take more than the 10 weeks off b4 u start again, so u will sustain much larger losses in mass in that time than in 4 weeks off of m1t.

Thread Information